[A-RP] Conclave of the Moon - Night Elf RP

Bumping again! ToA this week!

1 Like

Four events up on the calendar this week! Two D20, one social, and one storyline event that doesn’t require D20.

Very excited to get back into the swing of things after attending ToA last week. :slight_smile:

Hey just wondering since I have a interest in it but I had a sore experience with another nightelf theme guild. Your guild isn’t like that or associated with them?

Which guild would that be ? We usually do our own thing.

The Guardian of Ashenvale

Yeah we don’t do anything with them. We do our own thing in Ashenvale. Only guild we would do things with would be Moonlit Enclave.

Hey there! Like Ermragon said we don’t have association with that elf guild nor ties to any guilds at the moment. If you’re interested in getting in touch to ask any more questions then you can reach me on Discord. My username is rachael#6969. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey! We had a really good turnout for a social event last night, I hosted a story telling event for the guild, and our topic was:

Forgiveness!

It went well, and the turnout was stellar! I’m looking forward to the next social event I’m able to host, and strongly encourage any of you who may be interested to reach out to Primitive or even myself! My username is bao#2964.

2 Likes

Bumping this! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bumping this, we’ve reopened recruitment! :slight_smile: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Bump!for a great guild

3 Likes

Hello, was interested in joining a while back. If you have room, I’m still interested. I can be contacted at SECF Perez#2447 (discord)

2 Likes

Bump bump bump! :sparkling_heart:

Btw folks! Conclave of the Moon now has new recruiters in the guild!

you can reach out to us in game if you have any IC questions of the guild.
Can reach out to
AĂ­ana
Orodahion
Ayadel
Yovel

4 Likes

Good bunch if you are looking for Kaldorei RP! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello everyone! An update for the guild: We have finished the first Act of our campaign! With this, our guild is ICly traveling to Winterspring to continue their work! Now is a great time to get involved, feel free to message any one of us or hop into the discord if you’re curious!

4 Likes

Really friendly people and really welcoming guild!

3 Likes

The guild has officially moved to Winterspring, settling in the temple-adjacent village of Elune’alah! All flyers any may see will reflect this change, bidding those interested to venture there instead of Ashenvale!

3 Likes

We’re hosting several social events this week if anyone is interested in RPing with us or scoping out the guild. :slight_smile: