[A-RP] Apostasy Accord

Apostasy Accord is a brother/sisterhood of individuals seeking asylum to learn and practice the arts forbidden by society and the light. A haven for the dissident to embrace Apostasy and Hedonism. To gain power through knowledge and like-minded community. A secret society of outcasted people wishing to live on the fringe of society. To break away from the law and rule of Kingdom and Clergy.

Many legal, questionable, and illegal ventures fund our research, lifestyle, and projects. While well trained, subtle, and open-minded fighters serve to protect this unique way of life. This secret society hides from outside eyes within the high walls and hushed lips of The Hollow Estate in the hills overlooking Surwich Village.

Considered to be non-judgmental and accepting of any person who can follow the two rules that guide this group.

1. Silence.
  2. No targeting other members.

Within in this set of rules, the Accord had freedom. Freedom to rule over themselves. Freedom to do things Kingdom and Clergy will not allow. What is immoral and forbidden by what other people dictate. The secret group is considered neutral on most things. The focus being research, study, experimentation, combat, lifestyle, freedom in a neutral moral society.

Currently recruiting -Rebuilding!

Apostasy Accord is an 18+ guild due to mature content that ranges from violence, mature language, and adult situations.

Our website is active and open to all members to post whatever they like. We do have one unique section of the forums that are IC Journals. Each person gets a journal when they join that their characters can put down their inner thoughts, activities or escapade. They are private Icly and just a way to show hidden motivations and thoughts to the community in an OOC aspect.

This guild style leaves anyone and everyone open to setting up events. People who enjoy DMing their events and storylines are very welcome.

We are seeking Main Rp Characters. We are accepting of alts, though we do encourage heavy participation and immersion in our community.
We have a very active discord. As well an IC bulletin board within Discord that people can keep up to date on events and meetings. As well as a place to post IC information.

We do require all those interested in joining to fill out an application our website. http:// apostasyaccord. shivtr. com/ (fill in the blanks)

We do employ some members, but most are there not to make gold but to live without judgement. We are accepting of any race/class combination if you can follow the rules. Though we lean towards Morally grey, to dark in nature. We have had a few light/good characters. They are welcome if it makes sense for them to be there.

Criminal activity within the group is more for story purposes. We are not a ‘crime’ guild, though there is a lot of crime. We have spies, information brokers, drug dealers, thieves, killers, Black Market dealers, and others. Most of the criminal activity is on an individual income base. You can be an assassin and be in the Accord. You can be a black-market dealer, a grave robber, or whatever. The Accord is accepting of all professions. We have an information broker/spy group. We recover and sell artifacts/stolen goods on the black market.

Please contact Moonandre, Rownan, Jandael, or Auron for more information.

3 Likes

The website is great! Just tossed in an application!

Glad you liked the website!

We have returned! First IC event coming Thursday!

1 Like

Find me in game for an IC flyer!

1 Like

boop 10 char

Hey! I’d really like to chat with someone in your leadership. A friend and I are interested in joining but I have a busy night ahead and might not be loggin’ on to find someone in game until pretty late tonight.

If y’all see this before I find you— please add me on Discord: trash cat#3961
Just have a few questions for you guys!
Thanks!

1 Like

sure thing! This definitely isn’t just an excuse to bump the thread!

Hi there. I just filled out an application online. I’ll look for you all IC online. Thanks.

Are you sick of the roles that society has deemed appropriate for you? Are you secretly wishing you had a place to just be your true dark self? Are you looking to follow your hearts darker desires? Then consider Apostasy Accord where we are all about freedom. We are openly recruiting and rebuilding. If this sounds like you then head to the website and fill out an application. apostasyaccord.shivtr .com