[A-RP] ✾ Clandestine of Roses ✾ Knight/Military|Diplomacy|Merchant/Trade RP

“Recognizing the everlasting need for unity and collaboration to address the challenges facing their world despite in an era of peace; three houses, each with its own unique strengths and specialties have come together to form a union to work towards maintaining peace and a better tomorrow.”

Clandestine of Roses is recruiting! It is a versatile and immersive roleplay guild that aims to seamlessly blend military, nobility/diplomatic, and trade experiences to create a dynamic world for its members. With a commitment to rich storytelling, character development, and collaborative storytelling, COR provides a unique and engaging environment for role players seeking a multifaceted experience.

• 3 Divisions to choose from (Sub-divisions included/Can join multiple)
  • Long-term & Short-term Story Arcs || Medium - Heavy RP guild.
  • 18+, Potential dark story themes. Conquest Based Combat.
  • Dark characters and slight lore bend accepted (D&D).
  • Primarily CST/PST Hours! But with a lot of EST folks!
  • Casual Content, but RP focused! (Transmog runs, casual PvP, etc.)
  • LGBTQIA+ Founded & Friendly.

✾ COR aims to create a strong sense of community that fosters consistent roleplay of both structured and organic between members and the broader community. Ranging from low fantasy to high fantasy encounters, social, and day to day experiences. ✾

Contacts:
In-game: Ariandael (discord: elderarrow)| Twitterlock (discord: escapedcreature) | Willowmancer

https://cor-mg.carrd.co/
1 Like

Yo look at that cool guild! This totally isn’t me responding to the post so Arian can bump it, or anything!

1 Like

woah look at that cool guild! This totally isn’t ALSO me responding for any reason in particular -

2 Likes

(omg you two)

ANYWAYS,
I’d like to personally thank everyone that has shown interest in COR already! Whether it has been inter-guild interaction or recruitment, thank you all!

2 Likes

Between World’s Faire and Conquest pre-campaign, COR has had a great time the last few weeks with walkups and events! Our very own Delmont led an amazing first event for our own pre-Outlands event line.

Welcome to our new recruits that have joined us the last few weeks! For those interested in COR, our recruitment is still open. Be on the look out as we start to expand into our community focused events soon!

I love the sound of it, but the grammar nerd in me is bothered by an adjective pretending to be a noun. What IS a “clandestine of roses”?

(Count this as a bonus bump? lol)

2 Likes

Imo a lot of it is just a desire to use flowery wordage in place of something a whole lot more basic.

It isn’t conventional at all, of course - with the invisible “THE” it can feel a bit weird outside of its symbolism. But the overall intention was

(The) Clandestine of Roses - aka the Secret of Roses. Their thorns, a group with grandeur and sharp efficacy in purpose.

It’s shortened because COR felt better at the time than TCOR and we decided to just roll with it!

I’m also 100% NOT looking for it to be a whole discussion, but I am happy to answer your question.

1 Like

Another round of thanks you to all those that have showed interest in COR!

We’d like to announce that our Trade & Diplomacy divisions have been hard at work creating various events, taverns, markets, and more that we’ll be bringing to the public! Keep an eye out as we’ll be finalizing our public event discord soon and posting with dates for new events!

We’re just keeping April quiet because it’s already quite busy :x!

this guild is really fun and cool actually!

1 Like

AGAIN - Another round of thank you’s for everyone that has shown interest and applied!

COR will be attending this weeks Conquest event line! As well as providing repairs and armaments to heroes of the joint coalition!

1 Like