[A-RP] ☾ .•<Enclave of the Moon>•. ☽

No problem! We may be few in presence in-game, but we’re very much here at all times <3

5 Likes

Edit** Ooh. I remember you guys. I was briefly in your guild but got removed I think for being on another character.

I’ll be available all weekend if you’d like to talk.

6 Likes

Threw my app up on your guild site. Very interested.

5 Likes

The people replying to this thread seem more interested in the guild than the OP does, lol.

Good luck guys! You’ll get a decent night elf guild on the server one day.

1 Like

I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume my stalker deleted or made a new account and then went hidden. As they are the only person to ever keep this many tabs on me and not get the information correct.

If i didn’t care, i wouldnt have put all that effort into overhauling a guild my officers couldnt keep alive when i had to move and was gone for a month. I sat on the website and the new name and everything for a few months before going public because i knew you were looking over my shoulder. I hope you like what you see.

@Rethirn I will take a look!

7 Likes

Ugh. I know that feel. Hope you are settled and thriving even under the current conditions in your new nest. :sun_with_face:

So many people are looking ahead but I hope some will connect with you and the guild for storybuilding and development before the expac drops. This guild seems so inclusive and welcoming. And the GM makes some super cute art. :wink:

6 Likes

You’re a peach <3 truth be told, I’ve never been about being a super power or being too outstanding. I see this guild as a piece of art. Something to share with the world. And if people want to RP the idea, I encourage them. It’s definitely not the usual guild out there. This guild post is mostly just to be informative about the guild tag when people see it, otherwise I would have kept it quiet until Shadowlands where there are actual plans (even if they’re not huge plans, but plans nonetheless). So people have tons of time to figure out if they want in on the guild or if they want to make a new character and so on.

When I was moving, I didn’t have any story lines to play out so that people had to wait a long time to continue the story. Perhaps that was my bad, but lesson learned. I just didn’t want to start something and leave people hanging when I knew my move would go inevitably terrible.

7 Likes

I have never RPed with Gaeia, sadly, but from reading her forum posts, I can tell she is very knowledgeable in nelf lore and helpful to everyone regardless of the race they RP as. I would highly recommend this guild to all nelf RPers!

7 Likes

After getting to know you some Ilsarith, I can say it is a travesty we have not interacted earlier!

One of the most common questions I have about the guild is our plans. Unfortunately we have no current plans or ongoing stories, but hope to come prepatch and Shadowlands as there is a LOT to unpack!

5 Likes

I’m rather new to WoW roleplay, but not to roleplay in general. I’m interested in learning about Night Elf lore more, but there’s just so much I don’t even know where to begin - and my character is a feral Druid. This looks interesting and fun, but I don’t know if I’m knowledgeable enough to be qualified. :frowning:

6 Likes

While it is a benefit to be super knowledgeable and up to date in lore, as long as you know the basics- do you know who Elune and Malorne are? And as part of being druid, do you have your character fleshed out? As knowledge can come with time. Time that we have as Shadowlands seems to still be a ways away <3

5 Likes

Apologies for the late reply, been a tad bit busy! I know who Elune and Malorne are, and the basics of Druid lore, but there’s a lot of I haven’t delved into. It’s been about 6-7 years since I played WoW seriously, so I’m quite behind on everything that’s happened.

My character has a basis and an idea, but I’m still fleshing out an in-depth background for her. She’s a bit peculiar otherwise.

5 Likes

Backgrounds can be made with time. But there is no rush. You can apply whenever you are ready, as no plans are made until Shadowlands. And with the new customization stuff, you can bet we’re hyped more than ever!

6 Likes

Hello, Gaeia! :slight_smile:

I’ve played on Wyrmrest Accord almost exclusively for the last 5-6 years, but I’m very interested in night elf RP and considered checking out Alliance RP on Moon Guard since Wyrmrest tends to be pretty Horde-heavy.

How goes the guild? Despite not having any currently running storylines, do people in Enclave of the Moon still log on to RP regularly? Would a new member have people to meet and interact with?

6 Likes

Dear, I still wanna RP my blind Priestess but I’m been so caught up in RP, irl and ooc nonsense it isn’t funny. I do apologize. I’m glad I still have you on discord. This is a great Leader.

5 Likes

Speaking of the new customizations, have you seen what’s confirmed?!?! I may have issues with the story writers but the art department is amazing.

3 Likes

Gosh I’ve been so caught up with art and PvE and taking some time to myself to figure out what I want to do <3 I have given everything some thought- a nice, long thought.

I want to reiterate that we have absolutely zero plans for story until the prepatch or subsequent launch of Shadowlands. While I have encouraged and tried to get people online to have a group RP, schedules and overall burnout seems to be the plague every other night elf guild and RPer has been facing. That being said, we won’t turn people away that want to apply and chill until all of this can happen. Because we need more than just 2-3 faces to create a community and family. But it is not something I want to sugar coat and promise. It is a lofty goal for sure. So it is why I would rather build and wait instead of rush and disappoint everyone with a forced story.

The new customization is fantastic! I’m not a huge fan of the new hairstyles, but I love that we can finally separate eye marking color and hair color.

3 Likes

How about a wayward, arcane swill drinking, engineer…don’t mind the glowing runes and funny accent to the Common. pulls hat low

The guild sounds amazing…and it’s been so dang quiet on Horde. And Sonceri has been working hard with the Coalition… May have to wander over and chat awhile or some such.

So as much as I want to keep this going, the prepatch and shadowlands are still a ways away. At the moment I’ve just been vibing, trying to do content while my creativity and motivation has been displaced.

For the time being, and I’m so sorry because people have been looking for nelf places to go, everything is on indefinite hiatus. Just gettin’ the crap kicked out of me mentally y’know?

2 Likes

More vibing
Less Florida Man
:sunglasses:

No need to apologize. I think a lot of people are feeling it. Take care of you.
Exciting new stuff will be here before we know it.

2 Likes