[A] <Royal Authorities> [PvE Semi-Hardcore] [RP-Light] [PvP-Midcore]

Want to live your dreams ? Want to kill the horde ? Want fat loot ? LOOK NO FURTHER Royal Authorities is the guild for you we are recruiting exceptional players to join our community. Raid times are 5:30 - 8:30 Tuesday and Thursday - Small gang Wpvp groups running through the day. speak with any officer for further info.

Hey everyone, we did our first successful split run of Ony last night. Trash drops but what matters is we did it. Only issue is we’re lacking on ranged, specifically Warlocks and Mages. You want to help smooth out these split runs? Give us a buzz.

these people are nerds but i like them

Happy late thanksgiving =)

We’ve got the best nerds in Classic

A few at least :stuck_out_tongue:

Come grind some AV with us

This AV Grind :pensive:

Raid night once again. Our resident Ret Paladin will be making Hand of Rag 4 server time, exciting times for Royal Authorities.

I have updated the recruitment post with more information about us, our loot council, and some metrics about our clear that people may be interested in :slight_smile:

Check us out on warcraftlogs.

Holidays are getting closer. I hope everyone will have a good holiday and a happy new year, WoW’s great but don’t forget about the life outside the game!

Definitely looking forward for more friends to join us along in raids and in Blackwing Lair =)

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, and that you got the loot you always wanted to drop

With the holiday season in session, we’re on a semi-hiatus for raiding but still completing MC in guild despite this. We’re always looking for more competent players to join us. =)

Back to normal operations boys. It was a good rest but now we’re running at full throttle once again.

Always looking for exceptional players. We are preparing for BWL and will be ready by the time it comes around. Hit us up if you’re interested =)

We could use some more ranged to round out our roster, Warlocks especially. If you’re a good healer too we could use you for BWL. :+1:

Faelior is good people. I may be a filthy mud-hut, but from my interactions I’d say Royal Authorities are a good bunch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My arch-nemesis at Onyxia’s Lair!