[A] Rogue LF raiding guild, evening

Posting on alt for privacy

CE-focused guild preferred

Available any days of the week. Ideal schedule is 8-11 pm PST, give or take, to avoid compromising with work/sleep (can’t raid past midnight or earlier than 6 pm PST)

Dabbled in mythic raiding before and can link most recent logs on request (80% mythic, 95% heroic)

btag is Star#16426 if you wanna talk, will get to you asap

Thanks

Shimakazé,

We are a fun first guild focused on AotC Heroic and would like to add a rogue. I saw you were hoping for a CE guild but are open to something else. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 pm est. Would be great to talk and see how closely our raid would fit with what you are looking for.

You can learn more about our guild here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cairdeas-old-school-aotc-heroic-raiding-tuesthurs/

Contacts:
You can add me on BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenfóld

bumpity bump

I sent you a request to chat! We are a 10/10H 2/10M guild currently pushing forward, CE being the goal. We raid Sunday/Mondays from 7 - 10 PST. We have offnights for Heroic clears usually on Wednesday at the same time. The name is JackBurton#1378 on Bnet, add me when you can. :metal:

bumpity bumpers

b-b-b-bump

still lookin

is currently recruiting. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. We are currently 4/10 heroic in our first week raiding heroic.

The original GM/RL is back after being MIA for 3 years. Prior the guild lead CE mythic raids. We may not be going for CE currently however our goal is to be a mythic raiding guild again.

Contact in game - Krazy#1922

We have the perfect team for you I think! :slight_smile:

A Night Off is an Online Gaming Community with a large focus on World of Warcraft. We are a large, active Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the server US-Stormrage. If you are looking for a guild with on average 50+ online during the day, and 100 members on in the evenings this is the place for you! MULTIPLE raid teams ranging from casual Heroic to CE pushing! Multiple RBG teams! Constant Mythic+ running and tons of guild activities!
Parses on Trash: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Fri 8:30pm-11:30 pm EST
Tropic Thunder: CE Focused: Currently 4/10M
Raid days - Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Lowfall Neighbors: NEW CE Focused Team
Raid days - Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
DTML: FRESH Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Fri/Sat 10:30pm - 12:30am
Chill Team 6: Heroic AOTC Focused (WEEKEND)
Raid days - Sat/Sun 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST

We are a very large guild and have a spot for you! Come check us out!
Recruitment Contacts DISCORD : SpanaticSyndrom#6785 Aearo#9581