[A] Rogue LF Mature guild to Mythic Raid at night

Hello everyone!

A little about myself. I have been playing rogue on and off since Vanilla. I was in a casual mythic guild for Uldir. We had AOTC and were 4/8 Mythic before a guild merger broke the guild apart. I’m current 412 ilvl and looking to push hard in 8.2. I typically main outlaw, but can play Assassination equally as well when necessary. I was my last guilds recruitment officer and melee officer towards the end of Uldir.

I am looking for a guild that raids later in the day, between 8:30 pm EST to 2:00am EST.

Heroic Logs, 100 parse on Fetid
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XnzkyV6A4TmxabL1#type=damage-done&amp%3Bboss=-2&amp%3Bdifficulty=0&amp%3Bwipes=2&fight=10

Mythic Logs Taloc + Mother
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WKAt61njQzRqkGLD#fight=last

Hi there Wiggin! We are currently looking for a Rogue for our roster. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday - 8 PM - 12 AM Central. In BoD, we started Mythic progression late as we decided to push Mythic after clearing Heroic and needed to look for a dedicated 20. We went 4/9 M BoD in a short amount of time before deciding to break until 8.2 Feel free to contact me on Bnet at Zelse#1730 if you would like to talk.

Hi Wiggin! We are ally on Llane-Arygos and we are in search of a rogue to fill a spot on our roster. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. We 5/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. If interested please add us: vcronwen#1282 or mabelle#1433. Thanks for reading :smiley:

Hi Wiggin! I am from Fat Panda on Greymane. At 9/9M, we are the #2 1-night guild in the US and we think that you would be a good fit for our group. We raid from 8 pm -12 am est on Wednesday nights. Our group is not an alt group, with every player on a “main”. Our guild is very stable and has roots back to BC. Besides raiding, we have a very active M+ community, with many members over 2k io score. We also do an optional alt/sales run on Friday nights, and an optional mount/sales run on Monday.

Feel free to contact us on BNET at:
Mikaya#1400 or
Justintuck#1424

We look forward to speaking with you.

We raid a little bit earlier than your time, but if you are able to make 8-11 PM EST on Sunday and Monday work, we may be a good fit for you.

We’re a Horde guild, historically AOTC-only with “retired” hardcore raiders. We’ve decided to back into Mythic with a more “casual-core” mindset. We still plan to push deep in Mythic, but we don’t have any of the lengthy “requirements” that more hardcore guilds have (like mandatory alts, yuck).

If that sounds like something you may be interested in, add me on Bnet and I’d be happy to chat with you more! We could really use a good rogue for our team! Ama#11132