[A] Rogue LF AOTC raiding 1-2 nights tops

Hey everyone,
I am an ex hard core raider returning to the game after a couple of years off. Just looking for a relaxed guild that reliably clears normal raids, and focuses on AOTC for each tier. I do not have the time I once did to dedicate to hardcore raiding, though I like to learn as much about my class and fights as I can. I have no issues server transferring if needed but would rather stay alliance.

Generally speaking I can raid any night of the week from 9-12 CST. You can post your spam here or PM me in-game (preferred).

Amirantha#1730

Hey there! I’m Clary from Adaptations [A] @ Stormrage!

We’re currently looking for an exceptional Rogue for our raid team! We’re a late night guild and we run on PST times!

Raids:
Friday 9-12 p.m. PST (11-2)CST
Saturday 9-12 p.m. PST (11-2)CST
Monday 7-10 p.m. PST (9-12) CST

I’d love to talk to you a little further if you have the time feel free to add me on battlenet!

ClearyClary#1202

Hey Amirantha! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

We are pushing mythics to prepare to prepare for heroic/mythic Nathria, If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Thanks! Will reach out soonish to chat further.

Hey Amirantha - Please let me know if your interested after reviewing our copy/paste below. Seems like our times are perfect. We are fairly full on Melee, but only have a single rogue at this time.

Chee Kon is a fresh guild looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Shadowlands. We’re aiming to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic as possible.

After our first ever guild 3 hour raid this past Wednesday we’re 3/10N with Darkvein likely down a pull or two into Monday’s raid. We used a group fully from guild with no pugs and brought a team of 19.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

Wednesday - 10PM-1AM EST

Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST

We are recruiting healers and ranged dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional melee player, please do not hesitate to apply.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442

Burtron#1991

1 Like

Hey! The ex hardcore raider resonates with me a lot, that’s what most of us are! We set out and achieved AOTC through all of Legion, Uldir, and Ny’alotha and would love to talk to you about joining us for Shadowlands.

Inevitable has gotten the band back together for Shadowlands and is recruiting for Castle Nathria progression.

Our core roster and leadership is experienced with pushing heroic content, and our goal is AOTC every tier of Shadowlands: the same goal we achieved in Legion. Unfortunately we went our separate ways due to disinterest in BFA, so we are filling out our roster with like-minded individuals to push into Castle Nathria and beyond.

Current Needs:

• One Tank?
  • Melee DPS
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock!)
  • Healers

Raid Info/Requirements:

Normal Progression 4/10:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Raid Nights: Tues, Wed, Thurs 6pm CST/ 7pm EST
We raid two of the above nights a week on a set rotation due to two members working 24 hour shifts. It’s all preset in advance, and members are online on off-nights for Mythic + runs. I promise it’s not confusing!

ILVL flexible based on role and performance.

We consider ourselves seriously casual, so being fully enchanted and using basic consumables is required.

BNet: Nylos#11610 or Ricochet#1131
Discord: Nylos#2419

We look forward to raiding with you!

Hi Amirantha - we are a newly formed raid team within the established Alliance Companions guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed 6-9pm PST / 9pm-12am EST, are currently 1/10H and 3/10N, looking to push CE progression. If you’re interested please see our post at: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders