[A] <Riot> US Sargeras - Looking for Dedicated Players

<Riot> is a guild recruiting for heroic to create a solid mythic raid team. We have a focused, yet fun and friendly raiding environment. We have a very dedicated group and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on server. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on all difficulties.

History:

<Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing and most successful raiding guilds on Gorefiend. We are looking to recruit loyal and dedicated players in Sargeras to achieve that success.

Progression:

• 1/11 Mythic Battle of Dazar’Alor

• Recruitment Needs: All classes

• Evening Raiding Days/Times (2 nights):

• Tuesday/Wednesday - 8 pm -11pm (CST) / 9 pm - 12 am (EST) - subject to end hour early as needed for easy nights!

• Optional Saturday / Mythic + runs.

Requirements:

• We need dependable raiders.

• Must be a team player. No world beaters.

• We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.

• We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we’re committed to 2 nights of raiding content.

• We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.

• For normal content, we use personal loot. For heroics/mythics, we may use RCLootcouncil for loot that no one needs.

• Decent endgame raiding experience required.

• We use Discord.

If you’re interested, please direct questions can be directed to Zpriten / zpriten#11739 or Jericomb/ Travis#1573.

I approve this message.

Great folks in Riot if you are seeking a semi-casual raid group with a very dedicated and cool GM. Would Highly recommend.

Come to the dark side, we have cookies

Bump for Love

The King has returned. Bump!

Bump - still looking for dedicated players. Thanks all!

Bump Still looking for some peeps to play with

Let me love you!

Hello !

I am newly back and am looking for some casual, but talented folks to raid with.