A Righteous Sermon

Quest not yielding credit for completion. Even if you do activate the dialogue with Inquisitor Hallard and listen to the 3 minute sermon, there is no credit yielded for completion, at least for me. I’ve dropped it 3 times, re-accepted it and gone through the RP dialogue and still no credit.

2 Likes

Same bro same.

Same issue here. Neither I nor friend I was questing with could get credit.

The quest chain doesn’t get much better. Battle For Undercity is bugged af right now.

There’s a dozen of us standing here battling for not getting credit. Should be an achievement for being here the longest.

Can confirm. It’s still broken, even when the dude says your name during the RP you don’t get credit. Massive hysteria while tons of people spam click the poor Inquisitor.

I was at this quest tonight with about a hundred others on pagle server. After an hour of clicking like mad I was able to get this quest and saw NPC announce my name. I was so happy because I hadn’t read this post yet. And the quest didn’t complete! They I saw others in says with the same issue. I left like many others did upset after checking and it does block you from completely the quest line. I set my alarm for about 3am and got on and disabled ALL addons. No one was on and I was able to complete quest. I shared with a buddy and he was able to complete it as well. I hope this helps others.