[A] <Revision> wknd raiding guild (4/6 Sunwell) recruiting

Looking for a mage and 2 healers, any class (but especially would like a resto druid or 2).

1 Like

Still looking for a tree druid! Will provide mulch and water regularly.

Ahoy hoy!

Weā€™re looking for non-Paladin healers, a bear, and some DPS.

Still searching for 1 more healer!
Preferably priest, shaman acceptable.

Your latest post isnā€™t looking for my class, but I still feel Iā€™d be valuable player for your guild. Iā€™m a holy paladin with lots of former high end experience. Your raiding schedule is perfect for me and I can guarantee attendance. I played wow from end of tbc and into mists of pandaria. I played for raiding mostly and downed all unnerfed heroic raids with a 1% guild named warpath of illidan at the time. Iā€™ve held world #1 for valithria boss and top 5 world on other fights for my class during wotlk and cataclysm. Iā€™ve recently returned and am excited to get into raiding again.

Your latest post isnā€™t looking for my class, but I still feel Iā€™d be valuable player for your guild. Iā€™m a holy paladin with lots of former high end experience. Your raiding schedule is perfect for me and I can guarantee attendance. I played wow from end of tbc and into mists of pandaria. I played for raiding mostly and downed all unnerfed heroic raids with a 1% guild named warpath of illidan at the time. Iā€™ve held world #1 for valithria boss and top 5 world on other fights for my class during wotlk and cataclysm. Iā€™ve recently returned and am excited to get into raiding again.

Thatā€™s awesome, man. Unfortunately we have no open spot for a holy pally at this time and youā€™d likely be taking on a bench role here for an unknown amount of time, which probably doesnā€™t interest you.
Sorry for taking so long to reply btw, donā€™t check this thread too often as the forums arenā€™t exactly full of traffic these days!