[A] Returning/LF normal/heroic guild

Hey Stormrage!

I’m a returning player that’s looking to spend a bit more time in Azeroth and get back into raiding and doing keys this expansion. Looking for an active guild that completes normal content and wants to dip its toes into heroics. If there’s people that want to do M+ that’s a nice bonus as well. Hoping to find a guild that raids 1x or 2x per week. EST friendly weeknights are preferred. I’ll most likley be maining Mage this expansion, but open to other classes as well. Good attitudes and positive vibes are the most important thing as that’s what I’ll be brining.

Feel free to shoot me a message in BNet (Rebel#12143) or Discord (Rebel#5161) if you think we’d be a good match.

Thanks!

Hi Rebeliste, We have 2 guilds on Stormrage 18+ (Loyal Beyond Blood and Loyalty Beyond Blood), that are joined together using Greenwall addon. Our raid leader is going to lead 2 raids for DF. Both raids will be 7-10 pm EST. One raid will be Tues./Wed. and the other on Fri./Sat. Nothing in our guild is ever posted using game calendar. Instead all guild events are posted through Discord. Besides raiding, the guild does M+, PVP, old content runs, and holds special fun guild events. Our membership is friendly and helpful. If we sound like the perfect home for you, you may contact me in-game for either more info/invite. I usually am online every day in the early afternoons, but if you can’t catch me, you may apply to either of our guilds through guild-finder, and I can invite you in through there. Hope to have you join our family!