[A] Returning to the Alliance

Good Day folks!

After about a 10 year break I returned to the game and went horde side for Shadowlands. Im interested in coming back to the Alliance side as a WW/Brm Monk but I have enh shaman or my BM hunter I can transfer.

I pugged my way to KSM back in March and am AOTC but my current guild is more casual than I prefer and on Horde side, so I’m looking for a home that’s consistent in raiding and M+ but not super hard core.

I’ve always been knowledgeable and self sufficient but I dont geek out over wow; preferring to keep things as simple as possible. If anyone thinks I sound like a fit, shoot me a message here or in game for more information.

Hi there! I’m recruiting for Unphased, an alliance guild on Stormrage. We’re a newly transferred guild from a low pop realm who’s looking to fill our mythic raid roster in preparation for 9.1. We’re ending this tier 4/10 M, which was more than we expected since we rebuilt, but expect to go much harder and further in the following tier with our eyes set on CE. We raid Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30 PM CST. We also have many who do keys each night, as well as offering a fun Thurs heroic alt clear. We’re recruiting for exceptional dps and heals. I’d love to chat, if interested. You can reach me on Discord at Aprialia#7493.

Hopefully talk soon!
Apri

1 Like

Reignsfury

United We Loot is looking for more members just like you - We have a more casual Heroic team that runs on Sun/Mon with members in the guild running M+ almost every day of the week.

Drop me a message in game or friend me on bnet and lets talk more. I think this may be a good fit.

Deathfire#1102

Hi Reignsfury! :slight_smile:

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while striving for cutting edge.

The classes we are currently looking for include: healer: paladin, shaman, disc or holy priest; melee: shaman, or monk; and ranged - warlock, mage, spriest, shaman, or boomkin!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8:15pm - 11:00pm server time. Wednesday and Thursday will be mythic progression, and Sunday is our heroic raid. Sunday’s raid will drop to optional after 2 weeks, and we do then allow alts to come along to this raid also.

Our progression in Castle Nathria is 7/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system for any items that you wish to trade, but have no expectations for you to trade. We offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, feasts for food, and provide vantus runes when needed.

Once a month on a Monday night we do a social event with a vote being done to decide the event that all guild members can vote on. Some options include pvp, other games, old raid or dungeon achievements, transmog runs, trivia games to name some.

Every Tuesday night is a dedicated M+ night for the whole guild. Any skill and item level is welcome to this night, and we do lower keys when necessary, but we also have multiple groups getting high keys completed.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!