[A] Returning Tank LF Raiding Guild

Hello folks,

I’ve just re-subbed a few days ago, and I’ve never done this before, so I thought I’d give it a shot. The reason I’m here is that I’m tired of not doing anything in this game worth doing. I’m not a casual per se, but you could certainly classify me as such right now because I just haven’t been progressing. The major reason being that I haven’t bothered to look anywhere outside my realm groups, and that ends today.

With that being said, I’ll give you some info about myself, and what characters I have.

Right off the bat, I’ll say that I have no mythic raiding experience in this expansion, mostly because I don’t have a serious raiding guild, let alone A raiding guild. (Note: my current guild is casual, no worries.)

What I want is simple: a laid-back, non-toxic guild with some great people to play all kinds of content with. A guild where I wouldn’t be forced to change to a certain class or spec simply because the meta calls for it. I know that helps, but one needs to have fun, and you don’t if you’re not playing what you enjoy. I don’t know what kind of loot system people run nowadays, but none of that DKP/Loot Council nonsense, my vanilla days are over.

I do have raiding experience and I know how progression is, and I value the opportunity to keep learning, otherwise how else would we improve. I’m a quick learner and I just want to be able to utilize my skills in this video game the way that I should’ve been a long time ago, not just doing random crap that won’t get me anywhere. If you can bear with me, guide me if need be, teach what I do not know so that I can improve, that’s all I ask for. I’m brutally honest, and I value honesty, there’s really nothing else to say on that matter.

Mythic raiding would be the goal, but I would be perfectly happy with full heroic. I also enjoy Mythic+ and PvP, although not really doing any PvPing right now, for a variety of reasons.

Faction - Alliance
My Main - Protection Paladin. Have gear/leggo for both off-specs.
Current ILVL - 222
Alliance Alts at 60 - Frost DK (209), Subtlety Rogue (205), Fury Warrior (198)
Horde Alts at 60 - Vengeance DH (204)
My Time Zone - CST
Availability - Any (would prefer weekends as raiding days, but not set in stone)

I am willing to transfer anywhere, but not switching factions.
I am not willing to main another class, my paladin is my main.
I realize a tank looking for a raiding guild that is already established may be difficult, but I am willing to perhaps DPS or Heal, although, my performance is best with tank. Please consider tank first before asking for another role.
I have a mic and am able to talk.
Discord only. Not interested in teamspeak or anything else.

If there’s any interest, please reply with your Discord, and we’ll go from there!

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hey Friend! Naughtytime here.
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now. Would love to chat! If you were to come our main tank could role swap back to DPS <3

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people :slight_smile:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :slight_smile: thanks for your time! Have a great Monday :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there, first off I will say that our tank spots are filled but we do have need of people who can tank for when ours aren’t around but we’d primarily be interested in your dps spec if that could be talked about, I’ll leave all our info below but if you’d be interested in chatting then please hit me up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress. We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have gotten Soulrender to 16%.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Discord: Sulveris#2701

Descendants of Lore is recruiting and I think ticks most of your boxes. We have room for the right tank if we think you would be a good fit for our guild. We are alliance, raid every Sunday and every other Saturday. We are semi casual, we likely won’t clear all of Mythic raiding content but we are working on building our roster to dip a toe into a few bosses. We are currently 6/10Heroic and have every intention of clearing it. We are not elitist’s and work as a team to succeed but always to have fun and respect first. I will leave our spam below, but if you would like to speak further please feel free to message me on battlenet or discord.

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me through battlenet or Discord if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hi there! We are currently looking for a tank on our AOTC team (Swipe Left), but if you’re interested in mythic raiding our guild does have teams pushing some mythic content. I’ll post our spam below :smiley:

MYTHICC on Mal’ganis is a really fun social guild with several different raid teams that are recruiting. I personally am a former CE raider who now raids with our “Swipe Left” team which is AOTC focused and raids only Sunday nights 9pm-midnight eastern. We have other teams that raid on other days as well.

Our website is mythiccmalganis dot come and feel free to check out the other teams. :slight_smile: MYTHICC is VERY active with lots of key pushers and we do our own M+ competitions and more. You can find information about it on the website. The social aspect of MYTHICC is personally why I love it here. The guild is always busy. There’s always people online, on discord, etc. We play other games together too (FFXIV, New World, etc).

Feel free to contact me on discord at Kalanii#9911 or on bnet at Kalanii#1116 or apply on the website if you’re interested!

Hello Eltharion!

We do tend to tiptoe into mythic. In CN we got 2 mythic bosses down, previous raid was 3. :slight_smile:

We are also in need of a tank! Check out our information below:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us.

Hey Eltharion, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium. Your post looked too good to be true and we are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for players exactly like you. We’re 10/10 heroic and do weekly M+ with most of our community being KSM. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am Server time

Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview.

Let us know if we can assist in anyway what so ever! Thanks for your consideration! We appreciate it!

Contact Info:
Discord: Vexent#5611
Discord Server: discord.gg/VSeZPEhvZQ
Email: skepticgamingwow@gmail.com