[A] Returning Raider LF 2 Night Guild

I don’t know why my armory hasn’t updated, but here is my shaman’s armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Optiqs

And my pally’s armory (remember, I just recently hit 120. Working on gearing.) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/exopal

Hi, all!

So, I’m looking to find a nice guild to play with, hopefully one where I can join and that be the last guild I ever join, haha. I have played on and off since BfA’s launch, and I’ve tried playing other MMOs, but for me, none of them compare to WoW. So I would love to be able to find a guild to join and just enjoy this wonderful game with. I’m looking for something pretty casual, probably, as I just don’t have the time to put into raiding hardcore anymore. Most of my raiding experience in WoW has been as a holy paladin, and while I’ve been playing Ele Shaman since the start of Legion, I recently leveled my pally back up and am looking to play holy pally again. Basically, I’m looking for a chill guild to hang out in game or in discord with and just have some fun. I tried to be more elaborate about what I’m looking for lower in the post. Thanks!

A Little About Me:

I’m 26 years old, and I have a history degree, and my area of focus was Roman and British history. I wrote my senior thesis on The Fall of Rome, for those of you who may be history buffs. Outside of playing video games, I’m a die hard sports fan. Baseball has always been my one true love, and I’m a huge Braves fan, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more and more fond of football as well. I’m a Falcons fan (RIP) and UGA fan. Also, with the inception of Atlanta United, I’m becoming more and more of a soccer fan each day as well. I play all sorts of games, though MMOs are definitely my favorite genre.

My WoW History:

I started playing WoW back in the end of TBC, and I didn’t hit max level until around the middle of Wrath. I was really, really bad at the game. My first raid was ICC, and I raided as a death knight with a bunch of irl friends. We weren’t very good, but we cleared ICC, so that’s cool, I guess. During Cataclysm, I joined a huge PvP guild on my server. I was on Kil’jaeden at the time, and wPvP was quite big back then on KJ, so I spent most of Cata doing wPvP as well as some random BG shenanigans. I also did normal DS on my mage. When MoP came around, I main switched to Holy Paladin, which turned out to be my favorite spec in the game. I spent the early stages of MoP trying to learn holy pally, and when SoO eventually came out, I joined my first “hardcore” guild. The guild was not established or anything, but we got a solid core, and I became an officer pretty quickly. We cleared 13/14H on 25man, but because of the length of SoO (we started a bit late) and attendance issues, we took a break as a guild until WoD. In WoD, I switched to shadow priest for some reason, and I really didn’t enjoy it that much, so it was back to the Holy Paladin. With some of my guildies from MoP, we formed a new guild for HFC and I was forced to quit raiding right after we killed Mythic Gorefiend due to a night class that I had to take. In Legion, I have been playing Ele Shaman, though I haven’t raided much. I took a total of 14 classes in my last 2 semesters of college, so I didn’t have very much time to raid. That said, I did join a casual guild that raided weekends in NH, and I cleared 10/10H on my shaman. I’m now at a place where I feel I can find the guild I’ve always been looking for, so I can get back into raiding.

What I’m Looking For:

• A guild that raids 2 nights per week. If your guild finishes raid at or before 11pm EST during the week, that works for me. If not, a weekend guild is probably best. I wake up super early for work, so I’d rather not raid until midnight or later.
  • While server doesn’t matter much to me, I would like to stay Alliance. I simply can’t afford to transfer and faction change, as I will likely do so with a couple of toons considering I am a bit of an altoholic. That said, bonus points if your guild is on Stormrage Alliance.
  • A guild that is active outside of raid times. I have been in a lot of raid logging guilds in that past, and that’s just not for me, as I play the game a lot outside of raid.

I’m sorry this has been so long, but I just wanted to be as thorough as possible because I know I’ve been hopping around guilds a lot, and I don’t want your guild to think I’m just going to join and leave or anything. I’m really interested in finding the guild that is the best fit for me in terms of personalities and philosophies, as opposed to best fit in terms of raiding, if that makes sense.

If you have any questions at all or think your guild may be a good fit, feel free to reply here or add me on bnet at Logan#14431 .

1 Like

Darn, would have been a great fit for us with your holy paladin, but our raid times don’t line up. Welcome back and Best of luck on your search! If you are around tomorrow night around 9pm, we do a fun / relaxed alt run. Normal CoS/BoD.

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and in need of a holy paladin. Also do an alt fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Still looking around

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are a growing guild, and we like to do things together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301 or Btag at laskaland#1404

<Mythic Kings & Queens>
Madoran/Dawnbringer Server, Xrealm is Welcomed!
Recruiting Members for our Core Raid Team, Currently 9/9 NBoD, 2/2 NCoS, 4/9HBoD & 1/9 MBoD in need of a few more Damage & Healer fill ins or a damage with a heal off spec, We Raid Saturday’s@8pm Server

Bloodshot of Proudmoore is looking for active individuals to build our raid team, have fun, and growing our community. Our goal is to clear as much content available while having fun.

RAID TIMES / DAYS:

Friday / Saturday
830pm - 12am PST

CURRENT RAID PROGRESS:

9/9H 4/9M Battle of Dazar’Alor
5/8M Uldir

RECRUITING NEEDS:

HIGH NEED:
Warrior
Deathknight w/ Blood OS
Ranged pref Lock / Boomy
Healer w/ DPS OS

We are always looking for exceptional players to build our roster. All experienced/versatile players will be considered.

REQUIRED ADD-ONS:

DBM / BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
Weakauras
Discord

HOW TO APPLY:

We ask that you put in an app at: bloodshot . enjin . com
Or
BNet: (Gav#1771) - Discord: (Hyperdermix#5948) - GM
BNet: (Moops#1200) - Discord: (Febs#0834) - Raid Lead
BNet: (Nori#1137) - Discord: (Nori#7825) - Raid Lead

Hi there! I know you have gotten a lot of messages, but I just wanted to welcome you back to Azeroth! If you find yourself on Area 52 or would like to check out Prestige WorldWide, we’re an adult-only guild full of silly, twisted people. We are not family-friendly, but we are a family.

We have a raid team that runs Th/M from 8-11 EST. We are 3/9H in BOD, and are 1/2 way through our 3rd week raiding as a team.

Our info:
Guild: Prestige Worldwide
Realm: Area 52
Faction: Horde
Time Zone: EST

Welcome back again and see you on the digital side!

Still looking around

hi there!
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 2/2 Cos. We raid on Friday and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
M y Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Still looking to see what’s out there