[A] Returning Player, Prot. Warrior gone Fury

Hallo!

I’m just coming back from a very extended break (just after Cata release), and leveling a new character to ease back into things.

Unfortunately I have come back to a server that is effectively dead. The majority of the time I am the only one logged in on my realm, and even at peak there are fewer then 8 people on (at least on Alliance). So Stormrage, here I come.

I have 2 old warriors, (Alliance - 85 on Detheroc, Horde - 100 on Ysera), and 1 new warrior that I am leveling on Detheroc. I’ll be moving the new character first, and the 85 next month.

I’ve done quite a bit of raiding in the past, including leading my own guild through WotLK, and would like to get back into it once I’ve familiarized myself with the rather extensive changes to the game since I last played. I’ve been in both casual and server first guilds along the way, and ideally would like to find something in between/leaning towards progression. I don’t really care about server firsts, but at the same time I want to see ALL the content in a somewhat timely manner.

Also looking to actually level a few alts this time around. Though my warriors will remain my primary toons. I prefer to play as Protection on the warriors, though I don’t mind DPSing a bit, so long as it is understood, and accepted that I will be primarily after tanking gear. And yes, multiple warriors means I’ll be willing to tank multiple saves.

Edit: Scratch that, playing Fury is just too damn fun. I’ll still be willing to tank, but will be changing preference to Fury.

Please contact me via battletag Novareaper#11611

Thanks!

1 Like

Bumpity Bump Bump!

Hi Nõvareaper,

We at here at Pack Mentality would love to have you! Like you, many of us are returning players with varying levels of experience. Most players are working on end game content but we do have many players that enjoy leveling new toons as well.

As for raiding, we are 6/8H with raid nights consisting of Thursday & Friday 9-11 EST. Outside of raids, we are always running mythic dungeons and having a good time in guild chat or our discord channel.

Whether it makes a difference or not, we seem to also have an average player age of around 25-30. Please reach out if you have any more questions @ Dabears#1561

Best,
Dabëärs__

1 Like

Level 70 Worgen Fury Warrior now on Stormrage.

I’m about 8-13 years older then most of your people then, lol.

Just transferred Nõvareaper over, will send an app in game.

No worries! Have a few middle-aged folks as well.