{a} Returning player lf guild

Hello,

I’ve been on mal’ganis trying to find or make a guild and haven’t had any luck.

So I’m looking for a more casual Alliance guild that does mythic dungeons and some raiding.

I used to raid constantly in tbc/wotlk, but I’ve been gone a long time and everything is new! I work a lot of crazy hours now, so I probably couldn’t commit to raiding anyways. However if it works out I’d love to go some times.

Other than that I love to grind dungeons and farm etc so a place that’s a little laid back and active is good for me. I liked doing bg’s, but not sure how active or fun those are anymore. I’m a bit of a collector as well, so farming rep, pets, mounts is something I’m generally interested in as well.

Right now I’m maining a ret paladin. I’m pretty open to all roles and have done them all in raid settings before.

Mal’ganis seems really dead and weird. If your guild is on another server, don’t sweat it I’ll gladly transfer a few of my characters over.

I should also mention that a guild based in est is most preferable to me. One that has some kind of activities on friday nights would be awesome.

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS/1 heal

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

If you are open to chatting id love to talk!

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer/dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

I’m sorry I forgot there’s such a thing as time zones. Your guild seems like a great place to go, but it’s just not a schedule I can be a part of.

Hey Kaloii!! We are on Mal’ganis as well! Here is some information about us! Good luck to you!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Friday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Optional Saturday/Sunday (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

About Us
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success. We have been raiding together for almost a year and most of us have experience since vanilla. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you all in finding a home for your toons! Best wishes!
Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: