[A] Returning Fury/Prot Warrior, LF Guild

I am a returning player to Dragonflight, have previous been Tank and DPS over the years. Looking for guild or community that does things on Tuesdays and Fridays as those are my days off. I work nights and do split sleep, so I’m mostly on in the afternoon EST, usually between 11am to 3/4 pm on work days.

Trying to get ready for Season 4 of Dragonflight and solidify choice in Prot or Fury depending on what guild / community needs.

My guild might be a good fit. Its a social guild raiding fri and sat at 9:30-11:30 est. We are also trying to get another group to go just fridays. We are very active doing M+ stuff too.

Sounds a bit up my ally as I’m not looking into Raiding Hardcore like I used to, don’t have the full time to commit to it, but having M+ on ease would be nice. Any particular person(s) to contact or is guild applications set up for it?

Also is Tank or DPS more needed in groups for the M+ of the guild, since I rather just focus on 1 Gear set instead of maintaining 2.

You can just apply through the guild finder. Right now the rosters for our raiding teams are being put together. Its a safe bet to be dps for raids but you might be able to tank. M+ we could always use tanks.

[Guild: Lick My Critz] Recruiting for season 4 AOTC and big Keys. Raid times 8-11 est Tues and Thurs. Need DPS, After Aotc main focus is keys. Get in touch on discord if you’re interested or have any questions we would love to add you to the team!

GM:
Battletag: Manz#11742
Discord: manz2

Co GM
Discord: sicilysiren

Co GM
Battletag: zasuke#1337
Discord: zasuke