Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (RP)
Progression (Heroic) Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT
Casual/Alt Raid: Sundays at 7:00 PM EST/EDT
Legion Progress: 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 1/10M NH, 1/9M ToS, 11/11 Heroic AtBT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/Retaliation

**We are currently recruiting to balance our roster! Please see the "Who We Are Looking For" section for more details**

<Retaliation> is looking for players who are interested in the following:
  • Progression (Heroic) and/or casual (Normal) raiding
  • Mythic+ dungeon progression
  • Casual PVP (Battlegrounds, etc)
  • Must be 18+ years old
  • Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

About Us:

Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.

Many of us work full-time (average age is mid-30's) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn't stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the "Ahead of the Curve" achievement before the next tier of raid content is released.

Even though we are on an RP server, we unfortunately do not participate in RP activities.

Who We Are Looking For:

We are looking for "midcore" players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.

Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won't be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

We are currently recruiting the following classes to balance our roster:

High Demand
Havoc Demon Hunter
Restoration Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Windwalker Monk
Holy Paladin
Rogue

Medium Demand
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Feral Druid
Hunter
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Warlock
Arms/Fury Warrior

Guild Expectations:
  • Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
  • Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
  • Be on the US-Earthen Ring server (already there or willing to transfer)
  • Have Discord downloaded and working
  • Ensure gear is fully enchanted and gemmed before raid
  • Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
  • Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
  • Integrate into the guild (group with guild members, help others when they ask)

Raid Information:
  • Progression: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT (roster spots are not guaranteed)
  • Casual/Alt: Sundays at 7:00 PM EST/EDT (open to all guild members)
  • We use the personal loot system

How to Apply:

In order to be invited to the guild, the following steps must be completed:
  • Interview with raid leader (Isego#1586) to see if interests match
  • Be on the US-Earthen Ring server (already there or willing to transfer)

If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!
I will be reaching out to you when I'm home from work tonight, I look forward to speaking with you :)
Tagging this post. Would love to be part of a real guild for a change, lol.
12/17/2016 10:39 PMPosted by Frederic
Tagging this post. Would love to be part of a real guild for a change, lol.

Hit me up on bnet sometime! I'd love to chat with you to see if we are a good fit.
Milleuda#1730
If anyone is interested in heroic raiding, we are still actively recruiting :)
Our guild was established in Warhammer Online...

For all its glaring faults, I really miss that game. Best of luck from a former BG/WE.
02/22/2017 08:55 PMPosted by Doncaster
Our guild was established in Warhammer Online...

For all its glaring faults, I really miss that game. Best of luck from a former BG/WE.

Thanks! We definitely miss it, as well. The RvR system was really unique and we never found a game that was able to recapture the essence of it.

Fortunately, our core has stayed together from game to game and we are happy to be here :)
Are you guys still recruiting? 890 Resto here that can guardian if needed. Will be adding tonight and hopefully talking soon.
03/23/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Badezimmer
Are you guys still recruiting? 890 Resto here that can guardian if needed. Will be adding tonight and hopefully talking soon.

We are recruiting certain specs. Feel free to reach out for more information!
Just to let everyone know, we are still actively recruiting!

Send me a message if you are interested:

Bnet: Milleuda#1730
In-game: Elhaym
With the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras, we are expanding our heroic progression raid schedule to 2 days a week.

We are still actively recruiting to balance our roster.

Updated our post to include classes we are recruiting. If you are interested in joining us as we fight for the AotC achievement, please contact me :)

well i would be interested but i realized you are Ally plus i am way to low item level to join to start off with. i guess the thought counts??? <333
then again i do have a gnome hunter but he is also under geared so he may be useless to you and your guild
07/14/2017 03:49 AMPosted by Flamegore
then again i do have a gnome hunter but he is also under geared so he may be useless to you and your guild

Send me a message in-game. Let's see if interests match!

Hello all!

We are currently recruiting for the next raid tier, Antorus. If you are interested in joining us as we fight for the AotC achievement, please contact me :)

Do you like to give each other a hard time in discord? Do you play DPS? You may be what we are looking for, hit up either Milleuda or myself in game to see if you would be a good fit

Bnet: Isego#1586
Now that we have finished heroic Antorus, we are recruiting to bolster our ranks as we prepare for the next expansion.

If you are interested in learning more about us, please don't hesitate to reach out!

xoxo
WHO ARE YOU RETALIATING AGAINST

AND WHY

:)
03/09/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Mizzcleo
WHO ARE YOU RETALIATING AGAINST

AND WHY

:)

No one in particular... we like most people :)