[A] <Retail Orphans> Looking for fellow lost toons!

Good Little Sheeple is recruiting!

We strive for excellence and superiority!

Do you have what it takes to be a Good Little Sheeple?

Management, after hiring several consultants and productivity improvement firms, has come up with these simple rules:

• Good Little Sheeple will show up to guild events 4 hours and 52 minutes early, plus 2 hours and 17 minutes if it is a guild raid.
  • Good Little Sheeple guild raids will be filled as management sees fit, showing up early is not a factor that will come into consideration.
  • Good Little Sheeple will accept what raid loot they are given, and be happy for it, regardless if they can use it.
  • Good Little Sheeple will only play the game with other Good Little Sheeple, if there are no Good Little Sheeple on when you log on, you must log off and play solitaire, with real cards.
  • Good Little Sheeple will download the Good Little Sheeple Guild Management addon, so that management can keep track of all your important stats, such as how much gold you have.
  • Good Little Sheeple will donate 57.84% of their gold to the guild bank every Friday and every second Wednesday of every fifth month.
  • Good Little Sheeple will only play what race/class/path/profession management chooses for them, alternate characters for “fun” are not allowed to be created, or in any way associated with your account.
  • Good Little Sheeple will salute members of management in game and will start and end anything said to management with “Sir.”
  • Good Little Sheeple will shoulder any and all blame for anything, as management is beyond reproach.

Don’t want to be a Good Little Sheeple?

Neither did we.

We are Retail Orphans, we have a great sense of humor, and you should join us. We’re looking for people who want to have fun and enjoy the game. We have a Discord (which we’re on regularly), a wealth of knowledge, and no tolerance for drama.

Many of us that have been playing WoW since it was originally released, and while we may not remember exactly what Epic Loot™ we got and when, we do remember having a lot of good times with a lot of good friends.

We are not a hardcore raiding guild, though we do enjoy raiding. We’re here to have fun, not dictate what you should do with your play time.

Our raid times will be something like Friday and/or Saturday 5pm-7/8pm server time (PDT), that can be adjusted though.

If you have any questions or want to hang out with us on Discord, then please reply below, or catch myself or any of our guildies in game.

1 Like

have you guys become formed and raiding yet?

I am a casually social player . Not really interested in raiding … a bit interested in pvp and leveling alts. Is that okay? :slight_smile: Thanks!

Haven’t been online for 10 months my squad left for retail and I am looking for a guild like this one…