[A] Resto/Ele shaman LF 25m raid spot. Potentially Arcane Mage as well

Hi everyone,

I leveled my shaman to 80 first. I have full resto pre-bis and a couple of 10m raid upgrades. If needed, I wouldn’t mind swapping to ele as a lot of the prebis pieces overlap. I also have been leveling my mage (planning to go Arcane, and of course Fire later in the expansion) and it will be 80 within the next few days, and hoping to get to prebis within a week of getting 80. I’d be happy raiding with either/both of these characters.

I’m looking for a guild that not only is serious enough at raiding to require self-study via YouTube video etc, working on prebis, coming with consumes, potions, flasks, enchants, and gems. I also am looking for a guild that is social outside of raiding. Chatting in guild chat, maybe Discord, doing dailies, heroics, maybe WG/BGs, etc.

My ideal times are Tues/Thurs or Sun/Mon (or really any variation of these 4 days) any time after 5 PM Server Time.
I wouldn’t be opposed to other days if it was around 10-1 at night ST.

Hi there, we’re Honor and Valor, we’re a guild that has been around since Beta. We raid weekends at the moment, and our current times are Saturday 6pm Server time, and Sunday 5pm server time. We are very laid back and at the same time house multiple rank 1 world parsing players. We have a very active Discord, and hang out quite a bit during non raid nights, we have players willing to help out and elevate everyone else so we could help you get whatever you need in Heroics.
I’d love to chat, add me on Discord when you’re free. Thanks.
Crovax#4482

Hey there! Ravenguard is looking for a Resto/Ele Shaman for our 25m weekday group Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30 server. We have a weekday and weekend raiding group and multiple optional 10 mans throughout the week. We’ve been going with multiple raid groups since classic launch and have cleared all content.

If you’re still interested hit me up on discord. SSPsGoku#1759 or Battlenet SSPsGoku#1910

Yo. If you’re still lookin’, Adventure Time might have an opening for you on 25 man team.

Sat 7 PM ST
Mon 8 PM ST
3 Hour max limit

We are chill and hang out on VC doing random stuff on non-raid days. Let us know if you’re interested in checking us out. Disc-> Dingelstein#0173

Hello there!

Check out Defiled

I’d love to speak with you. Feel free to join our Discord and DM me or message me in game.