(A) Resto/Balance Druid LFG

Hey everyone,
I am just coming back to the game from several years off and I am looking for an Alliance guild to join. I used to run a holy priest, but have a fresh lvl 60 Druid ready to go. I am looking for a chill, laid-back guild(I’m 44 with a wife and 2 kids) that can help me start to get geared up and let me get my feet under me to start. I prefer healing, but wouldn’t mind trying Balance, I’m easy either way.
Currently, I am on Bleeding Hollow but it seems pretty dead for Alliance now, so would be willing to transfer for a decent guild.
Feel free to shoot me a message on Discord: Tossun153#5147.
Thanks.

Would you be available weekends and willing to play horde? If so, give us a read! [H] Mal'Ganis <SnL> LFM 9.2 weekend raiding

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

Hey there! Mercen Ares (Proudmoore US) is looking for Dps to round out our roster of tight knit like minded players. We have achieved AoTC each patch and would love to have you join us in the upcoming raid.

Our approach to raiding is relatively relaxed, and most of our discord coms are casual banter while we raid. That said we still respect each others time and expect members to show up on time and prepared

On non raid nights guild groups often form for pushing mythic plus content with a majority of our members obtaining KSM fairly early in the patch and groups always willing to help others push and improve.

Outside of raiding and M+ we have people hanging out and talking in discord most nights and have a fairly active core group.

As of currently a majority of our players have taken a break from the game as the content has come to a lull, but come 9.2 we will be back up at full force. That being said we still have mythic+ groups forming most week nights and would love to help you get geared up and into the swing of things for the upcoming tier.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 7:30pm - 10pm EST

We would love to have you join us!

You can reach me on here or on discord @ Josh#8105