[a] resto shaman lf mythic raiding guild

Long time player coming back to late BFA and Shadowlands looking for a LGBTQ+ friendly and/or generally non-toxic guild!

My server is basically dead and my current guild sadly doesn’t really do mythic progression, so I finally decided to transfer so I can do some challenging content.

475ish ilvl, currently only 3/12M as that seems to be as far as pugs go.

You can see some logs of mine in Warcraftlogs, just search for Greyweather (the shaman).

I am pretty much into all sorts of content (except you, pet battles).

Also intend to stick to RShaman on Shadowlands but have a bunch of alts (not geared atm) that I could pick up to fill a role eventually.

Available to raid around 8pm to 01pm EST on weekdays, weekends any time really.

Battletag is Tapson#1567

Hit me up!

I’m not really sure how interested in being horde you are, but ya know… our cities have more spikes and less fire :smiley: I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). We’ve been around for about 3 months and are 7/12m. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have leadership experience in both WoW and real life, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hey bud! We recently started a new guild with the idea of competitive raiding without the toxic environment. We have raiders experienced from simple old server first raiding to top us/world rankings. We have grown tired of the “gamer culture” that has turned into a cesspool as of late. While I can’t promise toxicity won’t arise, I CAN promise that I will immediately take care of it.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread below for you to check out. If it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up, and we can move from there.

Hi Greyweather,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture, and based on what you posted I think that’s likely to speak to you. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

All that said, we raid 7-10pm EST, 1 hour earlier than your posted raid times. If you’re able to make those times fit for the right guild, and if our practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399