(A) Resto Sham LF Guild for SL

Title says it! Resto shaman LF guild for Shadowlands.

Reply here or add my btag: Yoduhh1012#1434

Hey man we’re recruiting some big bad rshams! How about you check out our spam and hit me up.

Hello kham-
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some healers headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

A stranger is just a friend we have not met yet !! Come check us out. Allumination ~ Stormrage

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild backed by afterMath eSports organization and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

While we are a new organization, we are in talks with 2 additional gaming teams to join our ranks and expand our reach to potential sponsors and investors. If interested, please view our website to find out more about us and drop an application. www. Aftermathesports .com

Hey hey! Would love to have a healing shaman on our team! we go on Monday and Wednesday form 9pm till midnight CENTRAL time. We were a rowdy bunch that love goofs and gaffs. In our spare time while waiting for raid we usually tent to kill the other faction outside the raid! come along and join us or listen in to our discord as we raid to get a feel of our attitude.