[A] Resto Druid Looking For Social First AoTC guild

Hello all, looking for an adult social guild that pushes (and hopefully gets) AoTC. My goal is to enjoy the social aspect of playing a game with a group of buddies first, and to beat monsters second.

Raided lots in MoP/WotLK, and looking to come back to it in retail and hoping to find a guild that feels comfy. Mostly have experience as Main Tank and DPS, but want to try my hand at healing :).

Don’t have tons of experience as resto, but been enjoying it in normal/heroic pugs so far and want to try it out in a proper roster. Willing to flex into balance for some fights if needed.

Raid times would be any weekdays, ideally.

Feel free to add me on discord: “embr_” or send me a bnet message “embr#11512”.

Hi Takaho, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We are a large guild that is rebuilding our team for season 4 ( won’t be raiding at all til then) and have need of healers. We raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST. We are a non-benching ever guild, and also have a number of members aged 50+. Besides raiding, the guild does M+, TWs, some PVP (BGs), Transmog & mount runs, questing, etc. Any questions I’m online practically every day in the afternoon or you can send any through mail. If you would desire an invite and can’t find me online, just go to guild-finder (under Raid, not Social tab) and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding”. Hope to have you join our family!