[A] Resto Druid Looking for a Home

I am looking for a home on Stormrage. I’ve been playing WoW since it launched oh so many years ago, but I took a long brake after Mists of Pandaria and only recently came back. So I’m looking for a laid back guild to gear up and essentially relearn the game.

Hello Evenstär,

First I would like to say I love your name and second I would like to tell you about my cross server community as well as my guild.

The cross server community allows people who are of the same mind but different servers hang out, run dungeons, mythic pluses and even raids without having to shell out cash for a server transfer until they are sure they would like to join. We even have some folks in another guild on a different server that come to raid because they have so many alts it would be expensive. So you really don’t have to ever transfer but we do offer enchants, gems, flasks, potions and guild repair if you do decide to join the guild.

Second is my guild The Killer Bunnies, we are a Heroic raiding guild Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We are in the market for a healer (and ranged DPS if you ever wanted to try that) . We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Good afternoon, Evenstär! Natural Latency is always on the look out for people, including those returning to the game! We’re actively raiding heroic Eternal Palace, and looking for people to join us to finish the tier and move into 8.3 and beyond. Days we’re not raiding, we’re running mythic+ during our typical raid times.

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12pm CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.