A respectful letter to Blizzard Entertainment

I just spit truth man, sorry.

1 Like

Same level of hard for them to come out and actually own up to and apologize for banning a dude for standing up for not only whats right, but standing up for one of the core values that blizzard was built upon… “Every Voice Matters”

instead, we got a non-apology from a smug azshole smiling in front of the crowd.

You want competence? Look further than blizzard, mah boi.

Hard disagree. I feel that they caved to the SJWs, but what are you going to do?

IDK not do that would be a reasonable start.

You’re right, but calling them trash is NOT constructive what so ever. You should edit your post before the mods get around to you.

The mods will only get around to a post if it is flagged. Then they will use their judgement (which, from my experience tends to be pretty not bad).

He is already flagged, fyi. So he has between now and whenever they get to it, to edit his post, or he’s going to be silenced off forums. It’s his choice.

Fair enough. I don’t know the rules, but I am under the impression that a forum ban is temporary… like 24 hours, if it is incurred.

I haven’t had a ban, but I have had posts flagged that were then unflagged by mods.

FWIW, I was hesitant to post this, in worry that it may change what I’ve stated above:

Literally in the last 23 hours ago.

People were doing the HK protests in animal crossing and putting pictures of the two clowns in game, and typing out their mantra. (obviously wont say much here to not trip automod)

Anyways, as of last night, all RPG games and anything considered role playing is subject to ban, all internet online gaming requires a REAL NAME IDENTITY to log into the game and access the net, they are also monitoring all online traffic and length of time online and what is said in game…and the biggest one of all, all chinese IP addresses are going to be banned from accessing outside networks and playing with anyone who is not within the chinese firewall or state-approved.

This includes more biting down on what is allowed in china per their new rules and the whole “nothing allowed that looks like zombies, plague spreading, etc.” that is all new and being heavily enforced as of last night (due to the whole thing going on right now, obviously).

The point is, their magnum opus is literally silencing their entire nation from reaching out for a call for help…or in this case, even playing with anyone else than someone who lives within their nation/firewall.

All because this big dumb stuffed bear was threatened and offended by Animal Crossing…

Animal…freakin…crossing…

I like your letter, but I would add a few more insults and a little more hate, personal taste.

1 Like

Before reading the rest of your post, I’ll admit that I am completely unaware of anything that has happened in the last 23 hours outside of my house.

Reading now…

EDIT:
P.S. fwiw, I thought you were referring to something that happened last year, I think where a Blizzard game player was disqualified from a tournament for using a game interview to voice a political preference.

1 Like

If they did that, they would have joined the fight to hong the kong.

Instead, they grasped that money teat of tencent and netease and are suckin as much as they can…not giving a damn about anyone here.

1 Like

Ah OK. Thank you for the explanation. Looks like I have some catching up to do!

its bad frosto. Im discussing it now with my discord peeps. (not pals peeps) but its mega bad.

I have many friends in china that I am about to lose contact with, possibly for good…

This I doubt. We’ll see what happens, for sure, but long-term, we will probably regain contact even if things go awry.

When Diablo II LoD was the current hotness (I spent a few months within the top five on the Asian ladder), one of my best in-game friends was a university student in Beijing.

The Asian servers were quite interesting, because there were such different cultures (with regards to item trading) and it paid to know how to negotiate with Chinese in China vs Singapore… then there were Japanese players, so many Korean players, and the Aussies who played on Asia servers, because it was closer (talking to you Zikl!).

I’m not American, and I don’t particularly look at the US as being more trustworthy than China, for whatever that is worth. I did spend over a decade of my life living in Asia.

You can tell he’s flagged because the post is hidden. It will stay that way until a mod reviews it. They will then restore the post, or delete it and silence the poster. As for timers, if I can remember correctly from my own 5 unjustified silences, they were 1d, 3d, 7d, 14d, then 30d. But it’s up to them to decide what they feel is necessary, based on severity.

1 Like

I can understand that. Im mexican myself.

I currently live in michigan and I had the pleasure of not only dealing with all the trump v whitmer stuff but nah zis around the state flying flags because of the lockdown…

I’ve been playing the social distancing game for damn years…and people cant handle a month inside…ive been staying inside for AGES…like…lol amatuers.

1 Like

Did <Pals for Life> transfer from Stalagg?

I feel like i was in the discord prior to launch, then ended up hitting queues and going elsewhere.

There was a Pals for Life on my original WoW server that is somewhat famous for “Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins”

Originally from Benediction i believe. Its also the original Pals for Life from Classic too, most notably known from the Leeroy Jenkins video.

Yes, leeroy came back to classic. He left due to the queues.

RIP Leeroy. :frowning:

He never struck me as someone fond of waiting around.