[A] <Resolute> New Guild Recruiting all paths of life

Raid night tonight looking for more healers and DPS, let’s make the dream happen

Bump for 5/8 Heroic! still looking for DPS and Heals, and would love to have a nice social group regardless!

Bumping more healers and dps

Bump for 6/8 Heroic! Once again, still looking for DPS and Heals, but right now we have a good fun group. Can’t wait for more!

Congratulations on 6/8 H!

I’m a returning player and new to the realm. The values of Resolute coincide with my own and I’m interested in reaching out to your leadership when I have an opportunity to log in.

Yeah, if you haven’t already, send me a message, Kenny#1122, or jump in the discord. If that was you that did so last night, can’t wait to have you! If it wasn’t you, I can’t wait to meet you. Should be great!

Bumping for 8.3

Bumping! Looking for some nice DPS. We’d love to have more friends who want to do some stuff for 8.3. Also running M+ and other stuff as well. Message any of us if you have questions, comments, or concerns. I promise we’re friendly :smiley:

Bump this for more guildies

Had a few really cool folks join yesterday! If you guys have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask me (Kenny#1122) or any of the other officers. We’d all be happy to answer your questions.

Bump for DPS and off-spec heals!

Bumping for 8.3 with 5 days away we’re still looking for DPS :smiley:

Hello, are you guys still looking for a Warlock? I would really like to trial
and see if we are a good fit for each other.
You can add me on Discord BENT#7106.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Also I brought cookies.

Bumping here again! We got 4/12 Normal, really happy with things. Had fun, lots of laughs - Still would love to have some more DPS - Message me at Kenny#1122, and I’d be happy to chat with you.

Great job, Resolute!

Raid Times Friday 8:30-11:00 EST, and Monday, also 8: 30-11: 00 PM EST.

Would love to talk to you!

Hiya folks we’re still looking for more DPS we’re 8/12 on Normal now and looking to start heroic within two weeks. Come join a chill guild with great people!

After tonight, we’re 11/12 Normal, and 1/12 Heroic - Got tanks and heals, just need some big thick DPS. Come join us, we’ll love you forever!

Kenny#1122

Hey all, we’re still looking for DPS to join us and healers. We’re currently 11/12 on Normal and 3/12 Heroic. Looking to expand our ranks :smiley:

Do you still need a healer?

Yes we are, if you’re interested please drop your bnet id our message one of the officers listed above :smiley:

I don’t raid much but I do a lot of keys. Do you folks need a tank?

Willthegreen#1549