[A] <Resolute> New Guild Recruiting all paths of life

More friends required :smiley:

Join us and help beat down Azshara !

I am interested, yet only as a social. Raiding and mythics scare my balls off.

Hi Laanasmira!
You are more than welcome to join our little family, just give any of us online a whisper and weā€™ll get ya right in.

Am I whispering Do not Rez or Resolute

Resolute! For some odd reason my character will not update, even after a month or so.

Hiya folks, weā€™re looking for more friends to join us. Weā€™re currently 7/8 N and 2/8 H, weā€™re progressing quickly :smiley: Weā€™re looking for dps, healers, and dps with a tank off spec. If you want to join a friendly and family like guild send us a message. Most of us donā€™t bite unless asked to ;D

Bumping for new peeps.

Bumping, weā€™re looking for an additional healer, a back up tank and 3-4 more DPS :smiley:

Iā€™d be interested in joining as a Frost DK DPS. I started playing WoW recently doing M+ to gear up, but am looking to get into heroic raiding. The weeknight times would be a good fit for me if you are still recruiting.

Hiya folks, weā€™re looking for more friends to join us. Weā€™re currently 7/8 N and 3/8 H, weā€™re progressing and having fun as a unit :smiley: Weā€™re looking for dps, healers, and a dps with a tank off spec. If you want to join a friendly and family like guild send us a message.

Bump. :slight_smile:

Hi there! Returning player but havenā€™t played for quite awhile. Your guild might be a great fit. Will need a little bit of a helping hand in regards to newer content.

Hi! Thank you for your interest please send me a message on bnet and letā€™s chat :smiley:

Bumping to look for new folks.

With the classic hype slowing down weā€™re looking to add some new faces to our raid roster. Looking for healers and DPS :smiley:

Will be in touch soon - new to server and Alliance, almost 120 and eager to start gearing fresh and get back into raiding soon. You guys sound like a great fit - Looking to main disc priest but comfortable and willing to play any priest spec.

Hey!

I love the sound of that, Iā€™m Ken - Kenny#1122, feel free to add me if you havenā€™t spoke to Joe (Luna), and Iā€™d love to chat with you and help you out going further :slight_smile:

• Ken

Hi all weā€™re still looking for more healers and DPS to flesh out the raid time :smiley:

Still looking for more players to fill out our core raid group.