A-<Resistance> is getting the band back together!

TLDR: Returning to scout out WoW before TBC launches on legacy servers.

Chopped version: Played on Darrowmere from server launch until cataclysm fizzled out for me. Looking for more people who’re on the fence about playing a legacy expac, hoping there’s still some old school players floating around.

Obligatory shoutout to Los Zetas, Mordred, and OLN!

Ubique/Samljackson

1 Like

And who gave you permission?

Interesting. =)

2 Likes

Been a while, gank.

Old as fu…now we are, lol. Revisiting this post because i thought it was funny coming from one of the folks who hijacked that guild when i left for the weekend. Came back to the whole guild xfer. Miss that old drama! Haha.

Silly kids

Gank, where you at?

You DO remember how we picked the name, don’t you? Sucks you feel that way though…

Extended maintenance FTW

I also remember why the guild split. LOL, don’t you?

My initial comment was more of a joke. Hope all is well.

I got the first one, second was kind of a shock. I just remember you being the only one who didn’t wanna go.

I was working towards the first raid tier, but then met a girl. Some transferred to other servers once they realized they didnt have to follow us, but we had multiple heroic groups gearing when I left.

All good. Most people we talked to after and even still today were told the guild was transferring when we went away for 2 weeks on vacation. Came back to everyone gone and confused. A couple people even appologized for the mutiny. Lol, just a game.

Most of us moved on, had families but still talk. It’s been many years, there’s only a few of the OGs that I still talk to and play with. Never stopped playing though.

I kept up with Adam and Sarah for a bit, she poked at me every once in a while to see if I was coming back. Try explaining to a Sicilian why some woman from another country emails you more than your own family.

Then again, here I am, back at it. There’s “stubborn as a mule made of stone”, and then there’s me. BC Classic didn’t happen at all, but I work with a guy who’s convinced Fury is superior in PvP…