[A] Remnant of the Fallen - ER

Heidy ho good neighbors! Just a quick update in case anyone is interested!

We are settling on Saturday evenings around 8pm Central for our raid.

We are in need of at least 1 more dedicated tank, and 2 healers, and another 3-4 dps.

Those able and willing to flex roles are especially appreciated of course, but not required at all!

We are a very casual, chill, and family friendly place, very welcoming to new/returning players. We have no intention of pushing mythic raids, just dropping in and having some fun.

We do not care at all what Covenant you plan on picking in SL, and you will NEVER be turned away from us or anything we do for choosing the “wrong” covenant.

We have some interest in doing more M+ as well.

We are still trying to grow and have a more active place, in game and on discord (20-30 active members right now, with a million alts).

If any of that sounds interesting come talk to me or find any of us in game!

Gnomesftw#1868 btag or #3645 on discord!

PS: We are ALLIANCE on EARTHEN RING ONLY

Hey there! I know this post is a few days old, but I saw some of your other posts and I’d be interested in joining. I don’t have anyone on Earthen Ring, but I’m willing to move my main and check things out, or start a new character even. I’ve been playing a mage since around Wrath with a bit of raiding experience but not a ton, and recently came back after a break. I’ve also got healing experience (resto Druid). StrikeRaid#1851 btag

Cool! I sent you a tag request! Be happy to chat with you soon!

We’re always looking for more people! Come one, come all!

Bumping for exposure! We’re growing considerably and would love to have you all!

We may be a great choice for all of you who just want to log on and chill and do whatever! We nearly got a raid team set and are starting to work through BFA raids and hope to be ready for SL!

Come check us out!