[A] <Red Shirt Ensigns> Looking for a few more recruits

Hi folks,

is a very small family/friends guild looking to add a few new recruits.

We’ve been playing together for years, and enjoy questing and dungeoning, and maybe eventually 10 man raiding (no rush on that). We’re an extremely chill group of players that play frequently, most of us have many alts: from newbies to 70. We’re also…“mature” players, and don’t want any grief. We simply won’t tolerate it. That said, we do joke, tell stories, and have a ton of fun.

Our “mains” are mid-40s right now, but any level of character is welcomed, if you think you’ll fit into our group.

If interested, respond here or ping Mulligan#1295 and we can set up a time to have a short chat.

Regards,

Mulligan

I am currently looking for a guild. I haven’t been able to reach you in game. UKTheSyraiph in game.

Hi Uk,

I bounce around on a lot of alts. Try me at Mulligan#1295.

I look forward to chatting.

I am going to be honest. I feel dumb because I can’t whisper you haha. It just wont let me. I’m doing /w Mulligan#1295.

No worries, that’s my bnet account number, Mulligan#1295. You just need to send me a bnet friend request (thru the Social panel in Wow - “O” button), and once I accept it, you can whisper me on that account, regardless of which toon I’m on.