A real Remix problem brewing

I played many hours of Remix over the PTR weekend, and have watched quite a few videos of other’s Remix game play, and in both I saw a fairly major problem. Blizz has trained M+ players that they don’t have to loot mobs any more, and skipping that step in Remix leads to zero cloak upgrades, zero gear, zero gems, and zero bronze for items. I was healing a dungeon, and the lvl 30 tank was un-healable. Turns out he had not looted a single mob yet, and so had his starter gear/cloak with no gems. I think Blizz needs to create an auto-loot option, or they’re going to have a bunch of angry M+ players doing their best to portray Remix as a complete waste of time (which it is if you don’t manually loot mobs).

1 Like

I think Blizzard has done more than enough catering to people who don’t pay attention to “minor” details like loot sparkling.

That said, an auto-loot option as a convenience feature isn’t the worst idea.

12 Likes

Actually hillarious

4 Likes

haha - so you figure these players have totally forgotten how to play the game. You don’t get to do mythic plus dungeons without leveling up and looting

1 Like

I’d love to have auto-loot – Lock it behind something like GW2 does (you have to earn a large amount of XP at the level cap and do a bunch of in-game objectives to earn ‘mastery points’ to unlock it there) so the bots can’t instantly get at it.

2 Likes

I have it in GW2, and miss it when I jump back to WoW.

2 Likes