[A] <Rat Patrol> 3/10M Weekend Night Raid

Rat Patrol is a raiding guild formed at the beginning of the expansion to come together and push deep into Mythic. Our progress is currently 3/10M. We’re currently seeking exceptional raiders to join us on our Sat/Sun raid times from 8:00-11:00pm EST.

Raiders should be able to commit to raid times, be knowledgeable in their class, have Heroic/Mythic experience, be open to constructive criticism, and be team oriented.

Recruitment
We are looking for DPS and healers to fill core raid spots.
Current raid needs: Healer (prefer Priest) Dps (Shadow Priest/Demon Hunter/Lock/Mage/Balance preferable) Any exceptional player should apply!

Please reach to any of the following people with relevant logs if interested: Puppy#5726 (Disc) Lunacat#9976 (Disc)

Still looking to fill a few core spots!

Bumping here!

Still looking for good dps! Especially a DH

MW Monk Just landed in this xpac and have been searching for a decent home that can accommodate my schedule. LF a weekend H/M raiding guild FRI/SAT (anytime) or 4PM/5PM EST start time during the week days. I was 11/12M in Ny’alotha and have no real achieves to speak of in Shadowlands – just running M+ and gearing up for my new home. Holla if you see the stars align.

BN: Frosty#1311
DISC: El#8014

Looking for more people!

Still looking for healers and dps

bumping this thread! need more DPS/heals

you guys looking for an unholy dk

Hi! Recently transferred my alliance priest to Stormrage (Alexstrasza is a low pop realm), and would like start raiding with this one. I’m currently 5/10 M as a healer on horde side; I really enjoy raiding, and would like to do some on alliance as well. I miss my dwarf! Your group sounds like it could be a good fit.

I wouldn’t be able to help you immediately as I’m only 235 ilvl, but trying to gear up more in pugs this weekend. I really only play holy (not disc) so would be fine gearing myself up and serving as a backup healer if that makes more sense.

Mythic logs are available on Piqua - Tichondrius (horde) , and some really exciting normal logs are available for this one :slight_smile: Piqua - Stormrage (alliance)

Availability: M/T/F/Sat/Sun after 7 EST (i.e. not Wed or Thurs)

Discord: Piqua#2847

Please let me know if you have any questions!