[A] Raining Chaos recruiting for raids

Raining Chaos is looking for members for raiding throughout the expansion and content beyond.

Raining Chaos has been around since July 14th of 2005, with members consisting of account dates even older than that, so we’ve been around for a long time and have seen all kinds of content. We’re fairly laid back and joke around all the time, but when it comes to raiding we make sure to get the job done. We also do other activities like Mythic Dungeons (and M+), old content for achievements, etc.

Our progress right now in Battle for Azeroth is the following:
Uldir: Normal 8/8, Heroic 7/8
I will try to keep this updated throughout the expac.

Right now we need members around 355+ iLV of all class types, but most preferred (and a plus) to be a ranged damage dealer or a healer right now since we are fairly melee heavy at the moment.

Our raid times are 6:00pm - 8:30pm server on Tuesdays/Wednesday/Thursday. We aren’t super strict on attendance, but please try to make an effort to show up, as it’s always merrier the more we have; and we’d also like to have enough people consistently to even do some Mythic raiding too.

If you’re interested in raiding in the middle of the week with a bunch of fun and interesting people, just send a message to me in-game via a whisper or even in-game mail, I’ll get back to you about it as soon as I possibly can. We’re looking forward to raiding for years to come, so come join us!