[A] [Raiding] <Aftermath> is Recruiting!

Aftermath is a fairly casual raiding guild with a simple goal of clearing content while having a great time. However, we believe that it’s more important to have fun during raids than clearing it. Raiding is more of an excuse to hang out with your guild mates than it is about getting the best gear. That being said, we still have every intention of clearing all content that classic has to offer.

Expectations of our raiders:
• Show up to raids prepared and on time. We have a very light raid schedule so promptness is key for us to get as much raiding in as possible. Raid start time means the first pull is happening, not invites going out. Try to be on at least 30 minutes early to prepare and get to the raid.
• Have a positive mindset. Wipes and mistakes are going to happen. The best thing to do is learn from that mistake and try again. Getting mad over wipes only ruins the enjoyment of raiding.
• Be able to accept constructive criticism. While we dont put a large emphasis on metrics like dps/hps, it’s still important that everyone pulls their weight. No one will be immediately kicked for under performing. We only expect that people can listen to and use the advice given to them. We’d much rather help a current member improve rather then replace them.
• Have a sense of humor. There will be plenty of joking during raids and in the guild in general. While we aren’t looking to be a bunch of edgelords, some of the humor may be offensive at times. If something does happen to deeply offend you then please bring it to an officers attention.

Progression:
Onyxia’s Lair: 1/1
Molten Core: 10/10
Blackwing Lair: 8/8

Class needs:

Warlock
Fury Warrior
Rogue
Feral druid (cat)

Will take casual / bench players of all classes/specs.

Raid times(est/server time):
Tuesday 6 - 9 ST
Thursday 6 - 9 ST
Friday 6 - 9 ST (Optional)

If interested, please contact Shuuten, Surnami, Akayle, Hermin, or Klairity in game.

Any level requirements? Decided to main my warlock here. Just started the other day. He is 27 now. I am pretty quick at it. I have been playing WOW since launch in 2004. Anyways bumpity bump

Nope! Anyone is free to join. Shoot myself or any of the officers a pm next time you’re on.

Hi! Are you guys still recruiting holy paladins? I’m currently level 32 but I’m doing my best to get to 60!

Looking for Hunters, Warlocks, and Holy Priests for Tues/Thurs 6-9 EST core raids in BWL (8/8). We clear BWL on Tuesdays and MC on Thursday. Our MC raid is alt friendly, but mains have prio on loot.

1 Like