[A] <Quintessence> Fri & Sat 7pm PST raid teams recruiting!

Hi all! < Quintessence > was built on the Proudmoore server to be one of the largest, most active and most accepting PST guilds available. If you log on in the evenings, this guild is for you!! We have three raid groups that cater to any performance level and need to re-fill a few spots within the rosters. We hope to even some day have up to five teams so that there is constant demand for key activity and grouping during the week.

For those of you reading this and considering us, you won’t be disappointed by our raid style! We’re very relaxed, realistic and encouraging, currently at 9/9H and 3/10M for Amirdrassil. All groups run at the same time, led by officers on Friday and Saturday at 7pm server for 2.5 hours. We simply ask that you show up more than just raids, to progress individually so that the raid can benefit as a whole. No specific classes are needed, more important to us are individuals who play what they like to stay active in the game. We usually do have every class buff/utility accounted for and need a few more people for each raid team to stabilize attendance to keep Mythic going for our CE hopeful groups.

Whisper me at Krahnn#1275 in game or Krahnn#7456 in discord if you have questions, or simply “/who Quintessence” on Proudmoore and anyone can invite!

Raid Times : Friday and Saturday at 7pm-9:30pm PST/server time. We start inviting 15 minutes early. Food, flasks, and repairs are provided by the guild. Relative to the tier long timeline, we expect all groups to be AOTC and at least half way into mythic clears by the end.

Raid Requirements : A certain ilvl, reasonable DPS/HPS, and willingness to skim through our code of conduct and raiding due process docs. We also ask that you watch the fights ahead of raid nights and have both DBM and WeakAuras addons installed. Attendance issues are okay and just need to be reported in our discord.

Other Content : We farm Mythic Keys daily to help gear for our raid progression, most often in the evenings and on weekends. A few of us dabble in pvp.

16 Likes

Giving this post a bump. Quintessence is an amazing guild and anyone who is interested in doing Heroic or Mythic raids, pushing keystones, or just having a place to call home will absolutely fit in here & enjoy their time. Since returning to WoW & joining the guild, everyone here has been insanely helpful & knowledgeable in helping me get back into end-game content.

3 Likes

We also have an ample supply of cake. :cake:

4 Likes

Fury war and Fire mage interested. We are both geared and are 3/12M. Bora#1114

2 Likes

Feral druid with 3/12M Discord BagBoy#1577 Bnet bagboy#11180

Bump^^ !!!

1 Like

Hello lovelies :two_hearts: We are still recruiting! Come join our family.

2 Likes

I’m interested in joining, but I’m not 100% sure I am what you are looking for. My work schedule is very erratic. I work in retail management, so it is unlikely that I could be part of a regular team, but I’d love to be able to fill in if the need arises and am available. I have a Fury warrior and BM hunter currently as well as a mage that I am terrible at playing.

1 Like

bump :slight_smile: :partying_face:

1 Like

Bump, post has been updated.

1 Like

For some reason my really old character was set as my forum avatar lol.

1 Like

Bump, still looking for all.

1 Like

Good guild. Join us.

1 Like

Love this guild, so many active helpful people. The discord is great, if you need something made in game or general questions.

1 Like

horizontally spinning rat

1 Like

Absolutely love being in Quintessence! I’ve been playing since vanilla and this is the most fun I’ve ever had in a raid team. Love the teamwork and the willingness to learn and push through the tough stuff together!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if you play ranged DPS you’ll get free foot massages for life just by joining our raid team

1 Like

Bump! join us! I let DPS stand in the fire for my parse…

2 Likes

love this guild <3

2 Likes

and we love gunga