[A - PvP Server] Unforgivable Hardcore Recruiting

Hello readers,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this. I shall begin with stating, its early, very early. However, we believe early is better. Especially when you need 40 reliable people you can count on, to make our goals a reality. We are starting our recruitment now, so we can get to know our raiders personally and to a level where trust can start to be built.

Unforgivable is an Alliance based hardcore raiding guild focused solely on progression at the highest level. However, we are more than just a “raiding guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we raid together, but one in which we level up together, and PvP together. While our goals are specifically to push server first content, we are still aware that no one wants to play with “boring people”, you are playing a game to have fun. For this reason, we work with our players individually one on one, to help them improve. We know that its possible to change someones ability to play the game, but not someones personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players with 0 vanilla experience and teach them the game inside and out.

Our primary goals
Server first Blackwing Lair and onwards (I understand that people want to experience vanilla, and I do not want to take away from YOUR levelling experience. Onyxia and Molten Core, are generally a race to 60 anyways, first guild to have 30-40 people 60 clear the raid. Not important.)
Competitive in the world raiding scene
Scarab Lord holder
To have a competitive Grand Marshal/PvP presence on our battle group

What we are looking for
We are looking for people of the ages 16 and above to join us on a fun filled adventure. Maturity is key, while I love having fun, there is a time and a place. We take raiding very seriously, as we have too, too reach our goals. We are looking anyone with or without experience in Classic. However, we do require either Classic raiding experience or previous Mythic experience within the current game. Having this, assures us that you are at least semi-capable of becoming the player we need you to be.

We are also looking for Officers and possible future Class Officers. If you are interested in a role like this please let me know, however extensive raid experience (current or classic) is required if you are interested in a role like this.

Raid times
We will be raiding 4 days a week for 4 hours a day during progression.
I do not believe we need more than this and honestly this may be too much. As a result we will cut a day/hours if needed, its always better to start with more, since its easier to cut than to add.
Note: This is completely up in the air, to be finalized closer to the launch of Classic.

Tuesday @ 8Pm-12Am CT
Wednesday @ 8Pm-12Am CT
Thursday @ 8Pm-12 Am CT
Monday @ 8Pm-12 Am CT

If you are interested in hearing more about what we stand for please read the info in our discord server @/ZCcFFZ6

Any questions? Contact me in discord @ Bacon#4732 or battle.net : Drenx#1286

Thanks for reading!
Have a great day :smiley:

1 Like

Bro. If only it was PST.

Dwarf Priest/War right here.

Hey thanks for showing interest! As I mentioned our raid times are up in the air so it may change. I myself live in Mountain Time so. Please join our discord server.

Well. Central is like… 6-10 here so if I get this spot closer to work i could make it :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely the place to be.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate in contacting me through discord!

Great place to be! Highly recommend this guy ^

Thanks man! Updated additional info in the discord server

bump!!!
:slight_smile:

Bump! Join us in discord

I sent you an Btag request. I plan on playing a fury warrior but am willing to OT when needed. I raided casually in wrath and then hardcore in cata.

Due to cold meds, I thought your thread would expound on your hardcore recruitment methods: running up to random players, emoting grabber their lapels and shouting “YOU! OUR GUILD! JOIN IT, NOW! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20!”

Sadly, I’ll be making my own.

Hi thanks for your interest! I never got your btag request : Drenx#1286

Weird it says that I’ve already sent the request. I can try contacting you through discord.

Yep still nothing on battle.net, my discord is Bacon#4732 or join the discord server linked in the original post.

lebumpalumpashlump

Bump!!! :smiley:

Looking good! cant wait for Classic!