[A]{PvP} No Mercy Mafia

Guild Name: No Mercy Mafia
Founded: 2007
Original Server : Emerald Dream RP-PvP

Update: The guild has turned into more of a combination of guilds with members from No Mercy Mafia, Ashes of the Phoenix, Kingship of the East, and a few others. Also while the guild is still focused on WPvP/PvP we do have PvE raid leadership in place and will be raiding two days a week.

History :
Guild was founded in 2007 by Reginamarie and in WotLK was passed on to Jaxel one of the original charter signers. The guild was formed to fight back against gankers and as a group loved to WPvP together. The guild has been inactive for at least 2 expansions but at its peak was one of the most active guilds on Emerald Dream.

Plans for Classic :
No Mercy Mafia plans on being focused on many of the things it focused on when it was active on retail. We are a PvP guild, with a primary focus on WPvP from small to large scale. We also plan on running groups for BGs as well. We have already re-formed Alliances with guilds that we had in the past for Classic, which will be used for WPvP and BGs. Although No Mercy Mafia has never had a focus on PvE, we realize for Classic PvE gear will be necessary to help gear and perform in PvP, so we do plan on doing some PvE content with the help of some of our Alliances. But of course we will be looking to gear as much through PvP as we can, which means Grand Marshall gear. We do have PvE leadership in place and will be running raids two nights a week.

Recruitment:
We are looking for players that want to be involved in the community and love to PvP, and PvP with friends. One of the things we pride ourselves on is the friendships we developed and kept long after people stopped playing WoW, and a lot of that core leadership is returning for Classic after being away from WoW for quite some time. We aren’t looking to become a maxed out guild on launch, but want to build slowly and gather players that like what we do and how we do it.

Why a RP/PvP server:
The first and quick answer to this is it’s were most of our friends and their guilds are going. However, No Mercy Mafia has always existed on an RP/PvP realm Emerald Dream and we like the communities that of the RP-PvP servers. While No Mercy Mafia will never claim to be an RP guild, we have had built members that RP, but most importantly some of biggest Alliances were formed with some of the biggest RP guilds on Emerald Dream. Friendships that still hold true today. We support the RP community and do not promote or tolerate RP griefing of any kind. We have and always will work with the RP guilds in our community. So we aren’t just some PvP bros looking to grief RPers, we are quite the opposite.

If you are interested here is our Discord and my battle tag or Jaxel’s btag. Also find any member in game and they can point you to someone that can help!

No Mercy Mafia Discord
Mhorti#1572 is my btag
Jax#12247 for Jaxel

Thanks again!

Mhorti

3 Likes

Still adding quality members.

2 Likes

Can confirm. Jax and Mair are solid dudes. Used to be a terror to PVP against back in Wrath. Join up. They’re good folks.

3 Likes

Thanks old friend. Alliance and Horde alike can’t exist without each other. Respect.

1 Like

So we 100% need Healers for WPVP and obviously if you want to do dungeons. But any healers who would love to WPVP especially, please please please send me or Mhorti or Jaxel or Jesmin or any officers that are on a whisper.

1 Like

HEY, who let you in here!

1 Like

Great to see you guys again, I just wish the Crew was here to see it

The guild the Crew? Because they are on Grobbulus.

Oh wow, thats gunna be a sight to see again then! :smiley:

1 Like

We are still looking for people who love to WPvP and PvP in general to join our ranks as people begin to approach max level!

Lots of fun in STV the other night after our guild meeting. Sorry to any horde that may been affected. Come join the good times.

1 Like

Had some people out hunting Horde last night. There will be more of that to come as well the more people begin to be level capped!

1 Like

We had some debts to collect.

Time to share the wealth then! I will take the Troll Tusks!

Much love to No Mercy Mafia, Ashes of the Phoenix and Kingship of the East. It’s been great getting into contact with many of you after all these years.

Very fond memories and I’m thrilled we are all the same faction for the first time. Last create some new memories shall we?

1 Like

Sounds good friend!

I was legit terrified of ya’ll on Emerald Dream. Good to see you guys here! I’ll be running screaming again just like old times. Ah memories~

2 Likes

BE AFRAID BE BERY VERY AFRAID! MUAHAHAHAHA

Mhorti

1 Like

I always love competing against the trophy guilds. I’ve never been the guy everyone is after for being a beast, but some of my fondest memories from Vanilla were the rare victories against those squads. My guild was more PvE focused… We got hunted for being the top raiders, not the top PvPers. You guys seem cool and I’m glad there are guilds like this on Alliance side. Good luck and I’ll see you out there.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes