[A][PVP] <Nex Absentis> Recruiting

Ahoy!

Nex Absentis is recruiting! We are a semi-hardcore guild founded by a few friends who are excited to sink our teeth into Classic when it launches. Our roots go back to Vanilla on Korialstrasz where we were originally founded. While our primary focus will be recruiting people for our dedicated raid team, we are recruiting world pvpers, too! As our numbers flesh out for the raid team and we are closer to launch we will close the recruitment status on classes and specs - but as we are just starting out recruitment will remain open.

Faction: Alliance

Server type: PvP

Region: NA

Raid schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, & Sunday at 6:30pm CST

Loot system: DKP & Loot Council for reserved items

Let’s all be honest here - when we played in Vanilla we were all most likely in high school or college. That has changed, and so should our outlook. Most of us now are probably married, have kids, and a career to worry about. Balancing that, a social life, and raiding might be daunting. We get that. Just because we don’t have the time we did back in the day, doesn’t mean we can’t still be competitive today. We at Nex Absentis understand that you might want to enjoy (or not - oh the grind!) the leveling experience again. You might also want to no-life it to 60. With the right guild it isn’t about how much time you put into raiding, it is about how you spend your time while in there.

Nex Absentis will not be pushing for server firsts, but will still remain competitive in our progression among other top raiding guilds. Our founders are veterans of the game and have been raiding together for many years. We want to complement that by bringing in knowledgeable people who want to do some raiding, world pvp, and make some friends along the way!

We are also currently looking for people experienced in guild management, and raiding to fill out our officer core. If you are interested in helping us grow and organize before launch, please let us know!

If you are interested in joining, or have any questions please feel free to reach out to us - contact information below.

Discord:

Shelmo#6312

Blair#7089

1 Like

Looking forward to some good times. Let’s get it going.

Which server are you rolling on?

We don’t even know what server names are yet

The server list has not been announced yet. When it is we will decide as a guild, and be rolling on a pvp server!

We have had a few people reach out, so thanks!

Bring Up My Post.

Had a great time playing last night with some new members.

Getting closer to Christmas, everyone better get your shopping done soon!

Keeping an eye on this one, looks good and times are pretty much right where I need them.

Been chatting with this group all night, great bunch of people! Looking forward to the game launching and were all able to play together!

But guys, I need to know the server name you’re rolling on before I can commit to a guild.

The one that sounds the coolest obviously!

Very interested! Would love to chat sometime when you’re free.

Contact one of the two discord accounts above, it may be after the holiday before you hear anything back tho! Just a fair warning.

Merry Chirstmas everyone!

Odeley - feel free to add Zero or I (Shelmo) on discord and we can chat about the details.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday season!

Your set up sounds interesting. I usually play horde but Id be willing to go Alliance under the right circumstances. I intend on using a daggers rogue as my main but also intend on having at least a mage and priest or possibly paladin as alts. I like having all tradeskills covered.

Ive been an avid MMORPGer since 99 and was a hard core raider in EQ and it carried over into WoW. Ive raided all of classic except Naxx in era. Id be able to make all weekend raids and many week day raids however my weekly work schedule might have me logging out early on occasion.

Sounds like you would make a great fit for the guild, contact information is in the main post get ahold of Zero or Shelmo and they should be able to fill you in! Happy holidays!

Sounds great!

I’ll be free Thursday and Friday and will message you then.

Blair is right - you sound like you would be a great fit for us. Contact information is in the main post, let’s chat!

Happy Boxing Day everyone!

Haven’t decided if I wanted to alliance or horde yet… :upside_down_face:

For the alliance!!