[A-PVP] <Guild Name TBD> recruiting

[A] “Guild Name TBD” PVP is a new semi-hardcore guild starting fresh in Classic WoW! (Guild name will be voted on closer to launch)

We are looking to fill our ranks with players interested in all types of content, from raiding, to PvP, to social events. Anyone and everyone interested in trying out Classic WoW is welcome, experienced or not. We are a group of RL friends who leveled together in Vanilla and beyond. We welcome both hardcore raiders and casuals alike, as well as non-raiders who simply want to hang out and have fun.

Our guild’s strength will be in its unity, friendships, and trust in one another. We are aiming to make sure everyone enjoys their classic experience. We do not tolerate any toxicity, but we do allow 18+ and NSFW content in Discord voice and guild text chat alike.

As of right now we do not have set raid days or times, but we will be conducting surveys as we approach the game’s launch. We will not be aiming for server firsts but will clear all content as it comes. The guild will do its best to supply potions, flasks, and more so that all will be fully prepped for raid nights but expect fellow raiders to do their best to come prepared with their own.

If this sounds like the guild for you, feel free to message below, or message me on Discord Armageddon#5143 or join Disc Here is the discord link for people who want to join and talk about classic. h ttps://discord.gg/DGYWxrG

Wouldn’t it just be better to instead of requiring someone to add you as a friend in discord: just make them visit your guild’s discord and have something like a “recruit” channel that people without a role can visit but all the other channels are only accessible by people with a role. This way: You have a more welcoming way of trying to get recruits than someone friending you, you say no (if you would) then have to unfriend you. As I doubt most people would be discord friends with some random guild leader.

That’s a horrible guild name :stuck_out_tongue:

It truly is.

As a proud member of the original <No Guild> on Silver Hand, I approve of your horrible guild name :rofl:

1 Like

That is a good idea, but I would rather it not be out there. Some players just want to be trolls.

Updated with discord info. Come join the fun!

Will be raiding on a CST Server, Tuesday-Thursday, Times TBD.

Any questions come ask, I will be in Disc a majority of the day.

Still openly recruiting for Classic wow