[A][PVE]<Weekend Guild> Early Recruitment

post a thread a while back and there was genuine interest so i’m opening it up.
I don’t have a guild name yet, as the guild is going to be about the group, i have ideas, but want to gauge interest first.

• We don’t plan on rushing to leveling cap and raiding right away, though we do plan on raiding.
  • We will not outright exclude hybrids who want to focus on damage dealing.
  • Once we begin raiding loot will be done via a point based system (DKP or EPGP), but with common sense rules applied (IE, Melee weapons will go to Melee first (NOT EVERYTHING IS A HUNTER WEAPON), etc), Legendary items will not be on the loot table and the first two Thunderfury will be reserved for guild tanks before moving on from there.
  • I’m not going to dictate a requirement but i would prefer people who are committed to actually leveling professions to help themselves and others in the guild.
  • The plan is to raid Friday and Saturdays with time TBD.
  • At this time the guild is not going to be adult only, however it will have require you to be mature and not easily offended, i expect you to be able to joke around and take a joke at the same time.

Personally i plan on having multiple characters at this time

• Human Rogue - Herbalism and Alchemy
  • Human Paladin - TBD (deciding between mining/bs or mining/eng)
  • Gnome Warlock - Tailoring and Enchanting
  • Night Elf Hunter - Skinning and Tribal Leather-working

If you have any questions feel free to post here or hit me up on my battle.net
Instinctz#1985

3 Likes

I haven’t decided my char yet. I would love to be able to MT my pally but idk if I have the time to trial, test and tweek it constantly so ill either most likely go pally if I make a healer, a mage if I do dps and I love tanking but I never played a warrior tank so ill have to learn that from scratch but warrior if I go tank.

As far as professions it would go as so
Mage: tailoring/enchant
Pally: mining and TBA
Warrior: mining/ bs

If we get a handful of crafting profession I may do 2 gathering and use it to feed guild crafters again idk yet.

Friday raiding is still to be seen for me I work 2nd shift so unfortunally I don’t get out of work till 10pm est. The one thing I learned back in vanilla that getting the same 40 people to be on all raid days is a task so I can forsee my ability to jump in Sat will suck for the bosses I miss but guess to be figured out down the road.

1 Like

Hi Mat,

I sent you a message on battlenet but never heard from you. What are the news ?

Right now we’re just gathering interest and riding out the holiday season

An Alliance guild on a PvE server.

Love the idea, and the best of luck to you. (I’ll be doing the same thing, NE Druid and probably gnome mage dual-boxing once I get to common areas with both.)

1 Like

I planned on tanking a warrior with mining and bs. I definitely need a weekend guild. I’ve spent a majority of my time healing, but I love to tank as well. My account is inactive as I am not interested in retail anymore.

1 Like

TBH i really want to find people in advance of Classic, but I’m really trying to resist the urge to go Alliance again. I’ve played on PServers since June, and 90% of that time has been Alliance… I’ve been playing Horde for s**ts and giggles recently, and while I generally dislike their capital cities, its a refreshing change. I also like most of the Horde Race/Class combos more than Alliance (hate that the only option for Hunter on Alliance, aside from NE, is Dwarf).

Plus I’m still stuck deciding whether I want to go Paladin, Shaman, Hunter (just so damned easy to level) or Warrior (christ, leveling warriors make me want to slap children)

But I’ll keep this thread in mind in case I veer away from Horde hah

2 Likes

Gotten some real interest lately, that is good to hear and see. As of now, if you are interested in the Guild feel free to submit any potential names you might be interested in. one that some people on the forum have thrown out to me, jokingly i believe, due to my name sake is

I personally don’t care, it’s up to everyone collectively, but i am putting it forward.