[A-PvE] [Wed/Thurs] [2/2H] [9/9H] <Rove Perennial>

Bit of an update here - we are now looking for a permanent tank to join our roster. If this interests you, please reach out to Cruff (Extrinc#1103) or myself (Swagboat#1657) immediately!

Tank found! Starting heroic next week, weā€™re sitting at a comfortable 20ish right now, but always looking for competent and social players trying to see some content. Side note, updating the required ilvl to join us for Heroic BoD prog to 380.

First full night of heroic prog starts tonight! Doors are always open for new folks that are interested :slight_smile:

interested to talk with an officer.

Iā€™m interested also, can make the raids and have a rogue , protpally ( both those I feel comfortable playing) , and working on my Druid tommorow. She was feral but Iā€™m switching her up to heals.

Quick update: Still welcoming any DPS interested in joining. Cleared through Heroic Rastakhan this week, downing 2 new bosses last night!

Down goes Mekkatorque! Got some good Blockade pulls in tonight as well. Still open slots for anyone interested, shoot myself or Cruff a bnet request if so :slight_smile:

Blockade down!! Plenty of spots open for DPS if anyone is interested in tagging along! Add Cruff (Extrinc#1103) or myself (Swagboat#1657) if youā€™re interested :slight_smile:

Patch 8.1.5 hype! Unofficially a Kul Tiran guild now by technicality, but all are welcome! Looking forward to more Jaina prog this week :slight_smile:

Hey all! Killed Mythic champions in preparation for Jaina, soon to be 9/9!

EDIT: Jaina down, tier clear! No longer looking for recruits for any BoD prog, though weā€™re definitely hitting up Crucible when that releases and are still always looking for players.

3 Likes

Things have slowed down, but not come to a halt! Looking forward to Crucible of Storms next week - if you have any interest in joining the raid team, feel free to reach out to myself or Cruff!

Realm first Heroic Uuā€™nat slain! 2/2H! Excellent job from all our raiders, new and old. Looking forward to rocking palace! Now recruiting DPS and potentially a tank for 8.2!

2 Likes

Yay realm first heroic Uuā€™nat! Was a fun raid!

2 Likes

I would love to join you guys! Ill look around for you guys in game when I get on!

1 Like

Still looking to fill a tank slot and several dps roles for 8.2! As of now weā€™re on full-farm mode, so itā€™s a great time to join and get ready for palace.

Iā€™de be interested in applying, does your guild have any specific recruitment process/website?

Add myself (Extrinc#1103) and/or Cinnaroll (Swagboat#1657) on bnet and weā€™ll get back to you within a few hours or less!

Roger that!