[A-PvE] [Wed/Thurs] [2/2H] [9/9H] <Rove Perennial>

Rove Perennial is a two-night a week heroic raiding guild looking to expand our roster for BFA. We are a very open, sociable, and relaxed group of people who enjoy the community Moon Guard has to offer, and the shenanigans that come with it. Many of us are extremely active dungeon-runners and ensure everyone interested receives their Mythic+ chest for the week. Along with this, we almost always have an active Mythic+ group at all hours of the evening and would love more players to join us. Raid times are 8 - 10:30 PM (CST) Wednesday/Thursday. If you're interested in a semi-casual, fun guild experience or just want to run Mythic+ with a reliable group, feel free to join as well. We are a guild that has earned every AoTC since we began raiding in Emerald Nightmare and progress at a rate typically around 1 boss per week. Flexibility is a very big part of our guild raid structure. As we are very lenient about attendance, it's normal that we have a few members occasionally absent on raid night - we understand IRL things come up and do not mind this, as long as it's communicated to an Officer. To prepare for this, we strongly encourage our members to invest and learn to play their off spec. This rarely happens, but should a healer or tank be a no-show one night, we obviously don't want to call raid. **A player who can play not only their spec, but their entire class, gets big points from us.** Not to mention it helps when forming Mythic+ groups. We don't expect perfect attendance, but dedication is always appreciated. If any of these things interest you, you can contact myself (Swagboat#1657) or our raid lead Cruff (Extrinc#1103) through Bnet, whisper, or reply here with the character you'd like to join as. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks for reading!
2 Likes
Solid bunch of nerds. Good luck boys
10/06/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Superstaar
Solid bunch of nerds. Good luck boys

Thanks bud! Good luck to ya.
Put in some work tonight on Zul, full night for him tomorrow - should be going down tomorrow!

Still looking for DPS and some folks for M+ too!
heya I am interested- Going to look for you guys in game when I get home in about an hour!
Hello all! Long time member and raid leader here. Since we began raiding back in EN, our guild's goal has always been a casual, laid-back and respectful environment where folks are free to be competitive in a friendly manner. As a semi-casual guild, we hold expectations of our raiders- most of them being mechanical (rotation, knowing fights). If your dps isn't where you'd like it to be, we'll do our best to help you get it up to a reasonable level before any sort of benching occurs. The biggest thing I ask of our raiders is to bring a positive attitude and willingness to cooperate.

We're by no means the most efficient or cutting-edge guild out there, but while we raid we have a lot of fun doing it. Thanks for reading!
RIP to Zul! Another week with good progression. Mythrax may go down next week - we'll see what happens!
Alt run starting up here in an hour. If you're interested in joining, shoot me a btag request and tag along!
Mythrax down! Still have several spots for capable DPS. :)
7/8H cleared with some progress on G'huun!

Still openly recruiting active DPS!
Still looking for some ranged DPS (mostly casters) to help us push G'huun!
G'huun is going down this week, I can feel it!

Still actively welcoming any new DPS (Ranged would be preferred!) for the rest of Uldir and into 8.1!
Interested in potentially joining, have sent battle.net requests to the two tags.

G’huun down, tier clear! Happy thanksgiving all, now looking for players (pref ranged DPS) to join up in preparation for next tier!

1 Like

u never respond to my bnet messages druffy, i thought we had something :frowning:

Cinnaroll here!

Ready to get back into it this week and reclear as holidays are over! Some alts may be coming along, especially once 8.1 hits :slight_smile:

Still accepting any interested members, add myself or Druffy for any questions or more information about the guild!

G’huun recleared, heroic done in one night!

Starting to run some old raids on mythic for transmog once heroic is cleared every week, whether that be on Thursday or Saturday evenings. Hoping for that full Antorus set soon!

Happy New Year all! With dazar’alor coming up, we’re looking for any and all competent players able to fit in to our schedule for raid! Message Swagboat#1657 or myself (Extrinc#1103) for more information. Cheers!

Last Uldir raid in the books, see you later G’huun!

Still welcoming any new DPS members for Battle for Dazar’Alor! Message myself (Swagboat#1657) or Cruff (Extrinc#1103) for any information :slight_smile:

Cinna here! First night went great, got 6 bosses down. Going back in tomorrow to clean out Normal, might give Heroic a go if we get done early enough!

Would love some ranged characters, we’re a tad more melee heavy than previously expected, but considering anyone. Shoot me (Swagboat#1657) or Cruff (Extrinc#1103) a request if you’re interested in joining!