[A-PVE] <The Lost Einherjar>

Greetings!

We are a casual social PVE/PVP focused Alliance guild on Moonguard (US.) We are a group of friends seeking NEW friends to join our family!

What can we offer?

We’re your new BFFS! Leveling is tedious and the rep grind is boring. There’s usually guild members online for conversation, but our most active hours are typically around 7:00PM-12:00AM CST (server time) and random times on the weekends. The majority of us are older players, 26+ but there’s no age limit on the guild. We just have to sneak that sweet, sweet WoW time in after the work day and responsibilities.

Need to unwind after a loooong day and just want to have people around to crack jokes with, we can be your peoples.

Enjoy PvPing? Great! Some of us do, too.

Do we raid? We love to raid! Our team was heroic/AOTC in WoD and Legion but took a break in BfA. We will be returning for Shadowlands and earlier. That being said, we’re still pretty casual and are not interested in mythic raids.

We would like any players who sign up for our raids to show up on time, but we also understand that real life happens if you can’t make it or occasionally show up late. We want to make raiding a fun experience so we crack sassy jokes and chat during trash pulls. But, we also know when to buckle down and get work done. Don’t expect our team to one-shot bosses (i mean we have, but that’s because RNGeezus was on our side), but we will progress. Wiping on a boss just gives us a chance to improve.

Raid times for our progression group will be Tuesdays/Thursdays 9:00PM-1130pm CST.

How do we progress? We run logs on all members of our team during raids, and post them soon after the raid is over. All our members are encouraged to view their own logs to see if there is room for improvement. If our team officers feel that there is room for improvement for your character, we’ll privately discuss it with you and HELP you get the most out of your character.

What are we looking for?

[Social Players]

FRIENDS! No cliques here. The second you join us, you become ONE OF US and apart of our crazy family. Players of all levels and ages are welcome, but know that we’re a DRAMA free guild. It’s Moon Guard so inappropriate jokes are basically a given on this server, but offensive/racist/anti-LGBTQ+ comments and jokes are not tolerated. We also do not allow politics talk in guild. While politics are important irl-- we’re here to relax in guild and put adult things on hold.

[Raiders]

**UPDATE 12/12/19:

We are seeking DPS raiders for Ny’alotha in 8.3 – we are open to all DPS classes.

Please be aware of the expectation for raiders: we’re seeking players who can perform at or above their ilvl. A 2-3 week trial period will be put in place to ensure that you will be a good fit for our team and will help us progress as a group.

If you’re interested in joining us or have questions, please whisper me in-game or add Veritas#1208, boinkysamm#1519, Spartan#1922 to battlenet. You may also reach out to any member online and they will be able to direct you to an officer or veteran member who can add members to the guild.

See you in game!

Hello,
I’m interested in joining! I sent a friend request to Veritas, just putting a reply here as well for visibility :+1:

1 Like

We are now looking for raiders for 8.3!

1 Like

An all around fun group of people to be around. I enjoy running M+ with these goobers and looking forward to raiding again in the near future <3

1 Like

These guys are the best raiders, cutting edge here we come

1 Like

It’s been about 2.5 years that I’ve been apart of this wonderful little family and i must say i love it here. We have such a great atmosphere here, it’s fun friendly sassy and super open minded. I have always felt welcomed and loved here since the moment i joined(found via a post very much like this) we have a bit of everything in our ranks from pvp players to lite roleplayers. We’ve gotten some aotc since I’ve been here. I’m part of some of the few that are on during the day time hours running random Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons and would love more company. I’m happy to help with gearing as long as you are willing to do what ya can :smiley:

Looking good, Jars.

You guys still recruiting?

Still looking for friends to join the FAM! Come join us!

Hi I’m looking to join, I’m transferring over my characters from another server and would love to become a member. I’ve added everyone to my battlenet and hope to talk with you soon!