[A] PvE <Fatal Visions> Pagle (US) [Semi-Hardcore] 9PM-12AM PST / 12AM-3AM EST Raid times

Welcome!

Fatal Visions wants you! We will be focusing first and foremost on hitting level 60 right out of the gate. We plan on reaching 60 within the first week of release and have a small core group that will be going hard to do so.

Secondly, we will be focusing on dungeon gearing and getting a foot into Molten Core ASAP.

Fatal Visions already has a dedicated discord server with lots of information available to all returning players and new players alike.

Now for a little bit more about that β€œsmall core group” I mentioned earlier, we’ve all been playing since Vanilla and have just now (BFA) given up on what content is available to us. The core of this group has been through most all major patches and seen every raid since MC.

As stated above we will be level focused and straight into end game dungeons ASAP. I would consider this a β€œSemi-Hardcore” guild as all of us in the core group do have jobs and prior obligations outside of World of Warcraft.

As far as raid times/dungeon/most active times in guild we will be a late night raiding guild with times around 12:00AM - 3:00AM Eastern Standard time (9:00PM - 12:00AM Pacific Standard time).

Below is a list of current class openings, BOLD text are class combinations that are needed most!

Current openings: Also taking all roles as Fill-ins

Warrior : Full

Priest : Full

Paladin : Full

Warlock : Full

Rogue : Full

Mage : Full

Hunter : Full

Druid : Full
The above stated class combinations are what we are looking for most, we believe these class combinations are going to help us reach our goals ASAP.

Fatal Visions has no problem with new players but please keep in mind what you just read, if none of this is of interest to you, you may want to look elsewhere.

If you’ve made it this far you’re probably interested in the previous topics stated, please feel free to join our Discord here: discord.gg/8P2u6bf

Thank you for taking the time to read this, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

Obligatory bump.

1 Like

Do you know what your guy’s raid days will be?

2 Likes

We’re looking at the possibility of Tuesdays at the moment, with about a 70% chance of it remaining that. When we get into the swing of things/have enough people they will most likely be Tuesdays and Thursdays.

1 Like

Obligatory bump.

1 Like

Obligatory bump.

1 Like

Obligatory bump.

1 Like

Obligatory bump.

1 Like

Obligatory bump.

1 Like

Obligatory bump.

I am looking for a late night raiding guild, for classic, i was wondering how many days, and which days you all are planning on raiding. I am going to roll warrior, for sure.

will you be posting the server name, once they come out?

1 Like

Yes this will be posted for everyone in out discord :slight_smile:

18 days left! then we all can be peasants again

1 Like

Indeed, peasants we shall be.

Obligatory bump.

Obligatory bump.

β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–’β–„β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–„β–„β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–„
β–‘β–‘β–„β–€β–’β–’β–’β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–’β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–’β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–’β–ˆ
β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–Œβ–’β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–’β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–Œβ–’β–ˆ
β–€β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–’β–’β–ˆβ–’β–‘β–„β–’β–„β–ˆβ–’β–’β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–’β–’β–’β–ˆ
β–’β–’β–β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–’β–‘β–’β–’β–€β–’β–’β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆ
β–’β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–„β–€β–’β–‘β–’β–„β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–„β–’β–€β–„β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–Œ
β–’β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–€β–„β–’β–’β–ˆβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–ˆβ–„β–€β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–
β–’β–β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–Œβ–’β–’β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–’β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–Œ
β–€β–€β–„β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–Œβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆ
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
β–’β–’β–€β–„β–’β–€β–„β–€β–€β–€β–„β–€β–€β–€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

Come join us and plan your leveling experience!

Belre,

I’d like to know more about the guild if possible. Discord or private message? I live in Arizona and work a lot but a late night guild is what I was hoping to find and enjoy my time playing vanilla again then just doing some pvp and playing solo. I like the post I’ve read so far, sounds perfect!

I’ve played vanilla from the start so I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Great, please join the discord and message us there!