Looking For Family Friendly/Christian Guild

I am an 11 year wow player who completed all end game content from day one of BC until legion and has taken a couple of years and am returning. I will be rolling a warrior tank and a rogue but would be willing to play whatever the guild would need. I was a hard core raider in the past but am looking for a little more casual pace this time around. Looking for God loving people to fellowship with who enjoy wow.

6 Likes

At our core we’re not designated as a God Following Christian Guild but we’d love to have you!

Hey Soladen!

I too am looking for a family friendly/Christian guild. Feel free to add me to btag:
john3sixteen#1281

Good luck either way - God bless friend!

2 Likes

Same here. We could start one ourselves.

2 Likes

Narrow Path, Alliance, Thunderhorn is a very active guild. 6/8 heroic on current raid.

If we or someone I know creates a guild i’ll let you know. One problem right now is there is no server list.

It wont let me post a linkl to website. Mainly use discord.

Also, ignore that char i posted with i dont use it, not sure why it used that old orc alt.

1 Like

https://narrowpath.enjin.com/

@Soladen / @Mitch / @Tankerus

Welcome to “Vanilla for Parents”! This is the Discord server for an upcoming Vanilla guild for parents of newborns, toddlers and more! We’re looking to raid eventually, child permitting. Feel free to share pictures of your spawn in the “picture-share” channel! We are also looking for guild name suggestions in the “guild-name-suggestions” channel. More information to come, and feel free to tell your friends too! Permanent link to invite people to this discord is here discord.gg/2NsWCMK

I’m also interested in a Christian guild, have been for years in regular WoW and have never found one. Have you found a guild? If not we could start one with some of the other posters here. God bless!

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. I was part of a good one on retail, but I don’t think they are going to have a presence on Classic. Also, they are Alliance and I’m planning on doing Horde this go 'round.

My brother and I are planning on going Horde/NA/PVP/EST.

We could be “For the Lord!” :wink: (not my idea - saw it on Google)

2 Likes

It would be interesting in Latin: nam Dominus; or something in classical Greek perhaps: IXTHUS. :sunglasses:

I may start a Christian guild. I was a GM for many years in top 10 raiding guilds on Elune and Alter Of Storms. I just don’t have as much time to play so that is why I am hesitant.

2 Likes

I think my brother and I are going to roll Horde on Stalagg if any of you want to join us =)

1 Like

I would like to join you if you do start a Christian guild.

Narrow Path is a christian guild since vanilla. We will have a guild in new classic also. We have a discord but start with the web page here first.

It won’t let me post our web page link. So manually it is narrowpath dot enjin dot com Or scroll up where i posted it before but no clue why it wont work now.

We are also currently 7/8 heroic eternal palance.

Voice comms are clean and we have prayer requests at start of each raid.

Going Pagle server Alliance

Hey Soladen! And hey everyone else in thread! I know it’s been a few weeks since you posted this, but in case anyone is still looking for a home in a Christian guild, < Work In Progress > on Mankrik - Alliance is always looking for more! I’ve included our recruitment post from the Classic Recruitment forums!

Hope to see you all in game soon!

Hi! Broca Bros Carnival (Alliance Mankrik) would love to talk to you, or anyone else who is looking for a family friendly guild. We’re don’t identify as a Christian guild, as such, but I think you will find that we share the same values: helpful, respectful, solid “play” ethics (we’re playing here, not working :slight_smile:), and most of all we’re family. We’re small, but we’re very tightknit. I’m Freq#1301 in game, or Casper#6427 on Discord.

Hey dude, are you on thunderfury by any chance? I would love to join a Christian horde guild

[Lyons] is a Christian led, family and faith friendly guild on Bloodsail Buccaneers, Alliance side. We would love to have anyone join us that feels like a family atmosphere is where they want to be. Faith friendly means we accept this to be a safe place for people ‘of faith’ (of any faith that isn’t diametrically opposed to Christianity) but we do not discuss doctrine or politics.

We do ultimately have a mission to help open others up to Christ, with a focus on developing relationships and being the Light in Azeroth. To accomplish this, we do not require only Christians join, in fact, we would love people to ask us questions about our faith and come to realize that Christian Gamers ARE good people that care about them.

Feel free to message me directly here, friend mikelhall#1783 or visit lionsofjudah-gaming (dot) com.

I would love to speak with you, join our discord at discord.gg/PhQTdZ