[A-PvE][8/8H] <Rove Perennial> is looking for more!

Rove Perennial is a two-night a week heroic raiding guild looking to expand our roster for BFA. We are a very open, sociable, and relaxed group of people who enjoy the community Moon Guard has to offer, and the shenanigans that come with it. Many of us are extremely active dungeon-runners and ensure everyone interested receives their Mythic+ chest for the week. Along with this, we almost always have an active Mythic+ group at all hours of the evening and would love more players to join us.

Raid times are 8 - 10:30 PM (CST) Wednesday/Thursday. If you’re interested in a semi-casual, fun guild experience or just want to run Mythic+ with a reliable group, feel free to join as well. We are a guild that has earned every AoTC since we began raiding in Emerald Nightmare and progress at a rate typically around 1 boss per week.

Flexibility is a very big part of our guild raid structure. As we are very lenient about attendance, it’s normal that we have a few members occasionally absent on raid night - we understand IRL things come up and don’t mind as long as it’s communicated to an Officer. To prepare for this, we strongly encourage our members to invest and learn to play their off spec. This rarely happens, but should a healer or tank be a no-show on raid night, we obviously don’t want to call raid. A player who can play not only their main spec/role, but their entire class, gets big points from us. Not to mention it helps when forming Mythic+ groups. We don’t expect perfect attendance, but dedication is always appreciated.

If any of these things interest you, you can contact myself (Swagboat#1657) or our raid lead Cruff (Extrinc#1103) through Bnet, whisper, or reply here with the character you’d like to join as. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t be afraid to ask. Thanks for reading!

5 Likes

Hey guys! Aforementioned raid leader here since ToS and member since EN, Rove has a short but solid history that saw us grow through the first half of legion and really flourish since then. We’ve seen every aotc since EN and pride ourselves on a good balance of efficiency and fun, our most recent accomplishment being realm first heroic crucible.

If you’re looking for a place that will help you improve as a player, provide good competition, or just want to clear heroic in a timely manner with plenty of silliness and fun, Rove may be the place for you!

Feel free to hit myself or Cinna up if you’re interested in joining or just have a few questions. We’re currently looking for a Tank and any DPS for Palace in 8.2.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I’ve been with these fellas for two years already. If you’re looking for a semi-casual guild with an awesome atmosphere to raid Palace with then consider checking us out.

1 Like

Hey all, Cinna here! Still open for new recruits - if you’re interested in joining give myself or Cruff a message :slight_smile:

Cinna here! Still got a few open spots left in the raid group, looking to be about 25 strong as of right now. If you’re interested in joining (and being done with trial period by Palace opening) shoot myself or Cruff a message ASAP! :slight_smile:

Hey would you have room for a Warrior tank in your raids? I’ve mained Warrior since the very beginning of this game (vanilla) and can confidently play all 3 specs. Though I prefer the tank role.

We currently have two set tanks for raiding, but you’d be more than welcome to raid as DPS and tank M+ whenever a key is ran!

Are you guys still looking for DPS? If you are, I’m interested in joining :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! Druffy AKA way too loud raid leader here. Our first week went well, one-shotting every boss up to azshara, with a 28 man raid size to boot! Very pleased with all of our new faces. That said, with a 28 man roster, we’re definitely tightening up some of the recruitment requirements for progression, and have to decline certain classes we have in abundance (Druids/Hunters/Paladins).

Now that progression has begun, we’re looking for folks at or above 415 ilvl and getting close to 55 neck or at it already. We’re not in a state where we can spend time carrying folks to gear like we could on farm, and recruits would already have had to do some of their own work to hop in on prog. Of course, this isn’t a hard and fast rule, and if you’d like to talk about joining feel free to hit me up at Extrinc#1103 on bnet. Thanks!

Woo! Heroic Azshara down, tier clear! Excellent job from all of our raiders, new and old. Still always looking for competent players to join our ranks, though unfortunately we have no raid healing/tanking spots available at the moment. Dps are more than welcome to trial up!

Things will be slowing down with classic on the horizon, though now would be a great time to join if you’re looking for an established raiding guild to get comfortable with and gear up before 8.3 happens, as far away as that is. Again, feel free to contact myself (Extrinc#1103) on bnet or our GM Cinnaroll (Swagboat#1657) if you have any questions. Thanks!

Heroic Palace farm, full speed ahead! We’ve been clearing Palace every week, with a majority of weeks going 8/8 on Wednesday, leaving Thursday for M+ or weekly events. We’ve had a few folks swap over to Classic for the time being, but still have a solid presence on retail!

If you’re interested in hearing more about the guild, add myself or Cruff via bnet–we’re open to all recruits! :slight_smile:

Are you still looking for raiders? My main is 8/8 heroic 435 ilvl 65 neck

Howdy all! 8.3 looks great - Mechagnome hype! We’re still looking and accepting any folks coming back for the final major patch of BFA. Contact myself or Cruff via bnet if you’re interested in joining :slight_smile:

Hey guys! I am returning to the game after a long hiatus. I have not actively played current world of Warcraft since the Cataclysm expansion. I have played extremely casually in each expansion since then but have not been in a “real” guild or raided since then. I am really wanting to get back into the game, I am working on leveling up my Retribution Paladin at the moment and plan on having him to 120 and reasonably feared inside two weeks. I also have a 120 horde priest and DK that I will gladly faction change and server transfer for the right team. My goal is to get back into the game to progress through the N’Ylotha raid, and hopefully get some eternal palace done before 8.3. I’m a pretty laid back dude and think I’d be a good fit for your team. I would like to talk with you guys, will the recruitment officers be on this evening?

Shadowlands hype!!!

Looking for more folks for 8.3 and Visions of N’zoth; now is a great time to come check out our weekly EP runs and start gearing up that alt or farming essences to be ready to go when 8.3 drops!

Feel free to send myself or Cruff a Bnet friend request, they’re listed in the OP :slight_smile:

I’m a recently returning WoW player looking for the sort of casual experience among a dedicated community that you talk about. Due to life, I don’t really have time to raid on a consistent basis right now, but I do like running Mythic+ and just talking with folks in the green chat. My main right now is a Paladin, but I have the most experience as a resto druid (was a Tauren resto druid raider for a loooong time).

I’ve become a bit of an altaholic as a way to keep the game fresh and because I just don’t have time to raid anymore. If that’s ok and y’all have room for someone that’ll mainly be along for the ride then please let me know. I’ll send you a msg in game.

Still open to new faces! We’ll be raiding through the holiday season, aside from the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas, so if you’re interested reach out and tag along!

Something to add to Gaibarr’s post, you can also find us on the new guild finder feature! Just be sure to leave a note giving us a bit of info about yourself, whether it be raiding experience, ilvl, or just where you saw us. Of course, bnet is still the best way to get in contact with us directly! Looking forward to 8.3!

Only one week of raid left for 2019–we’re off for the week of Christmas!

If you have interest in learning more about Rove Perennial, add myself or Cruff and let’s work towards getting everyone ready for 8.3. Still enough time to get all rank 3 essences before Ny’alotha!

Howdy all!

We are excited for 8.3 week after next - if you’re looking for a place to raid and make some friends definitely reach out! Our roster has plenty of room for newcomers and we’d be glad to have you :slight_smile: