Our guild is recruiting for one healer for our heroic raid progression. We are currently 9/12.
Recruiting Needs - Updated February 28 2020
- Healer - Shaman, Monk, or Disc Priest.
- Ny’alotha - H 9/12, N 11/12
- EP - H 8/8, N 8/8
- CoS - H 2/2, N 2/2
- BoD - H 9/9, N 9/9
- Uldir - H 8/8, N 8/8
Pulse is a guild with a balanced make up of people that have been playing together since BC and new friends we’ve added over the years. The guild moved to Whisperwind during Cataclysm and raided through most of Cata, some of MoP, and all content in Warlords and Legion. We always make sure to clear content and receive the AotC achievements within the time given all while maintaining a relaxed and mostly casual atmosphere.
We do pride ourselves on having relatively little turnover in our membership, but real life does cause a few to take care of more important matters from time to time. We make sure to bring in the right people for our guild, but also making sure it is the right fit for them.
The type of person we look for are those that are respectful, can take a joke, and enjoy playing the game. If you are looking for a hard core (mythic) environment, this isn’t going to be for you. We’ve done our time doing hard core raiding and enjoy avoiding that type of environment. There is zero tolerance to add people that are abusive towards others or feel the need to rage and yell at others. With that said, this doesn’t mean we are a G-rated or even PG-rated guild, there are plenty of mature jokes and conversations that would make sailors blush. We just want everyone to honestly respect each other and get along with plenty of joking and craziness to keep us sane.
We maintain an extremely diverse group of individuals from different cultures, lifestyles, interests, and so on, including being LGBT friendly. If you are easily offended by diversity - move on. We are a safe place where people don’t have to hide who they are or be afraid of slurs being slung at them. We are here to play a game, have fun doing it, and make new friends. Many of us have become friends over the last decade of playing together which has also led to an annual meetup outside of game.
So what can you expect? I’ll make it pretty clear…
- Raids are Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM to 10:30PM CST and are focused on Heroic content only (if you want Mythic, we aren’t your guild). Invites go out 10-15 minutes early.
- Loot people don’t need is given up for free roll, with main specs getting priority.
- Everyone is expected to know their class and have a general idea of boss encounters but it is normally a pull and learn (and adjust) environment.
- Everyone will be expected to come prepared, but we do provide flasks and feasts.
- Raid environment will be casual and light, but staying focused on progression content and able to take feedback is expected. Farm content we do let things get much looser as long as we get the tasks done.
- If you commit to raiding, you’ll be expected to show up. If life happens, just let someone know and deal with what is more important. We have an attendance channel on our Discord to make a quick post.
- At the end of tiers, we do ease back on raiding and will start giving evenings back to our members to do as they wish or start opening them up to alt runs or achievement runs in old content.
- Voice chat is through Discord.
It’s not really complicated who we are looking for. Also be sure you have the right expectations in who we are. If you have questions or think our guild might be the right fit, message me at Flayre#1403 and we can discuss things.