LF GUILD(alliance)

So i have a alliance toon (bleeding-hollow) and i want to be apart of a social guild that i can level in and have fun in. I currently am a main on horde and a GM so most of my time will be on horde, but i want a chill alliance group because i do plan on leveling up my ally toon :slight_smile:

add me on bnet glidergirl90#1793

only want to be on hollow or ?

i mean i dont have to be, all my other toons are on bleeding but i could level up on another server, i only just started

by all means you can add me on bnet if youd like or discord , to chat a bit our guilds on steamwheede / sentinals ./ kirin tor but we all shoot the sh and relax

sweet :slight_smile: yea add me on bnet

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin^^

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we arenā€™t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If youā€™re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Kanielesa,
I understand that sometimes you just need time out =) Youā€™re welcome to hang out in my guild while leveling alliance if you like.

Weā€™re a 2 night raiding guild - Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).

Weā€™re a chill groupā€¦ hereā€™s a sample raid from last tierā€¦ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
We understand that real life happens.
Weā€™re 1/9 mythic but we need at least 1 other solid raider like you =)

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFCā€¦ We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every weekā€¦

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Hey there, Kanielesa!

Everyone needs a little break sometimes! :slight_smile:

Hi, Iā€™m Minglai. But most know me as ā€œMing,ā€ Iā€™m here to tell you about this guild Iā€™m an officer of on Proudmoore-US-Alliance. Weā€™re an 18+, LGBTQ+, guild, with about 350 individual accounts/members (my GM guesses) but way more alts! :stuck_out_tongue: He dubbed us a ā€œHARDCORE CASUALā€ guild, which meansā€¦ everything we do, we do it hardcore! But you know, casually! :wink:

We are primarily a social guild, we do a lot of fun social events! My guild forum spam will tell you A LOT more about that, so here it is:

Anywho, if youā€™d like to talk about ANYTHING, donā€™t hesitate to shoot me a MSG! Because Iā€™d love to hear from you! :smiley: I see youā€™re on BH, but that youā€™d consider making a baby toon on a diff realm? So for now, my fingers are crossed!

Hereā€™s my info:
B.tag: MING#13743
DISC: MINGALING#0033

Canā€™t wait to chat with ya!
Have a great day, Kanielesa!

<3 / Ming

Hey there Kanielesa! :smiley:

My name is Val and Iā€™m a member of the mod team from Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest ā€“ Alliance) and I think we may be a good fit for you to get some chill levelling time.

We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and raid normal or mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. During Uldir we were 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic, and for Battle of Dazarā€™Alor we are 7/9 normal and 4/9 heroic. We plan to keep gradually working our way through heroic but not to push mercilessly through so that it becomes more of a chore for our members than fun. We are mainly looking for DPS to help fill out our raid team currently.

If raiding isnā€™t your thing a lot of our members usually have a range of different level alts that we tend to work on from time to time, Iā€™m sure we could gather a small group to help you through your levelling if you would like too. :slight_smile: Outside of that we do a range of mythics, island expos and legacy/mount runs.

Our guild is run through Discord for the most part so we do ask that you come join us there to be involved. We spend a lot of time just simply chilling in Discord but there is certainly no pressure to jump in voice chat and unmute if you donā€™t wish to. We welcome you to come and chat with us and if you find that we click we would love to have you eventually transfer or level a character on our server.

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209 if youā€™re interested.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a wonderful day!

Guildy <3